season ticket for sale for next season

chester mag

Mighty white, loved that bread :suicide:

We were just talking about it this morning, you can't get it no where. Was it Australian, I'm sure the ad had an aussie on.

"soft grains for tough kids" :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet if you tried it now it would taste like cardboard. I had the misfortune of trying Kia-Ora not too long ago, which I used to love. Tastes like it's never been in the same room as an orange.

I bet if you tried it now it would taste like cardboard. I had the misfortune of trying Kia-Ora not too long ago, which I used to love. Tastes like it's never been in the same room as an orange.

Loved that ad when i was a kid :D

Guest Gordon McKeag
You don't need a season ticket for Newcastle just pay on the gate.

Where league games? You can at Anfield for league games, your support is shit, 35000 you had at one game last season, wank fans, cheap ticket prices as well at Anfield. I remember we played you in the Cup in 2004, you won 2-1 and Cheyrou scored both, you had a deal on £30 for an adult with two kids in the Centenary stand, the equivalent game at the toon at the time would've cost £80 for that deal. You've always had cheaper tickets than us and you still can't fill your little relic of a ground. Shit fans.

Where league games? You can at Anfield for league games, your support is shit, 35000 you had at one game last season, wank fans, cheap ticket prices as well at Anfield. I remember we played you in the Cup in 2004, you won 2-1 and Cheyrou scored both, you had a deal on £30 for an adult with two kids in the Centenary stand, the equivalent game at the toon at the time would've cost £80 for that deal. You've always had cheaper tickets than us and you still can't fill your little relic of a ground. Shit fans.

If thats the case Man Utd have cheaper tickets than you. We get our money of sponsers mate not the fans.

Guest Gordon McKeag

If thats the case Man Utd have cheaper tickets than you. We get our money of sponsers mate not the fans.

Drop in the ocean your commercial side compared to proper big clubs like Man Utd and Arsenal though pal. If you had to pay our ticket prices you'd get 25,000 top imo. Tramps.

Drop in the ocean your commercial side compared to proper big clubs like Man Utd and Arsenal though pal. If you had to pay our ticket prices you'd get 25,000 top imo. Tramps.

You could probably revise that down to 15,000 if they start enforcing the 'Your ticket must be for this season' rule.

Your fans don't have any money you thieving wee gypsy, fuck sake your fans rob your own players when they're at away games.

And asides from that "liverpool getting money", just how much debt have you now, i hope to fuck you plummet this season, with 0 European football you would be well and truly fucked, the no champions league is bad enough for you.

You and ManU are both as bad as each other, wank fans, both in the red jersey and financially, now fuck off and learn to spell honestly your posting like a stereotype.

Your the sterotype you thick twat your fans don't have any money . Does that apply to everyone? How the fuck do you know this? You call me a gypsy when you come from Ireland? We fucking feed yous when the rest of the country left yous to die. Now fuck of to your caravan and I don't want me fucking garden doing so stop knocking at me door mate. Tell your mum I don't want any good luck stones as well.

Edited by kophead

the irony of you calling anyone thick, let alone in a post when you can't even use the proper form of you're....

{cough}

You and ManU are both as bad as each other, wank fans, both in the red jersey and financially, now fuck off and learn to spell honestly your posting like a stereotype.

:D

Didn't wanny start a thread or nowt on it so -

How much is the average match ticket? I'm looking at seats down at the pitchside on the milburn stand, does it change from game to game?

• 2 weeks later...