Central Station..

Thompson

What was happening there this morning? Metros were suspended and i saw an Ambulance and 2 copper cars. Bastids made me late for College!

59552[/snapback]

Someone at work reckons the points were frozen????

It's been fucked ever since that power cut. Cant wait till i pass me driving test!

59562[/snapback]

That was Renton's fault, he used it that day for the first time in ages. Him and public transport don't mix tbh (don't mention GNER :D ).

Fuck off the lot of you bastids! Am I the new Geordie Fish or something? :icon_lol:

Anyway, at least I won't be waiting in the freezing cold for another no show metro tonight. :D

Edited by Renton

Fuck off the lot of you bastids! Am I the new Geordie Fish or something:angry:

Anyway, at least I won't be waiting in the freezing cold for another no show metro tonight.  :icon_lol:

59585[/snapback]

You seem to have synchronised your periods like :D

Apparently Renton was found in the mens toilets standing in a carrier bag working his fine off, things got a bit messy, hence the ambulance :icon_lol:

59616[/snapback]

:D

Apparently Renton was found in the mens toilets standing in a carrier bag working his fine off, things got a bit messy, hence the ambulance :icon_lol:

59616[/snapback]

:D

Renton is the new medina tbh.

59618[/snapback]

:angry:

It's like being back at school - it's all starting again. :razz:

Edited by Renton

Is the metro behaving tonight, does anyone know????

Because I have a train to catch and if I decide to be an EXCEEDINGLY lazy bum (well, it's COLD) and metro it to the train station... I don't want it to bugger up. I can't afford to miss that train.

Feeling paranoid at the moment... might just walk... and freeze.....!