QPR v Newcastle

Nobby

Before the match

the away bar is The Central Bar (opening at 7am)

Weatherspoons, Shepherds Bush, West 12 Shopping Centre, London, W12 8PH

(next to the Vue Cinema, opposite Shepherds Bush tube station on the Central line)

386801281_5c134b9bd2.jpg

After the match

Cock & Lion (Newcastle pub in London) is being decorated inside and out with black and White balloons etc,

massive flags on the outside an inside.

62 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 2SA

(opposite Bond Street tube station on the Central line)

2366917479_20b722ebb6.jpg

15qfe9u.jpg

96lreu.jpg

s63c44.jpg

Edited by Nobby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cock & Lion (Newcastle pub in London) is being decorated inside and out with black and White balloons etc, massive flags on the outside an inside. Free buffet on at 16.30 after the match.

Free condoms for 22 yr olds Nobby?

Cock & Lion (Newcastle pub in London) is being decorated inside and out with black and White balloons etc, massive flags on the outside an inside. Free buffet on at 16.30 after the match.

Free condoms for 22 yr olds Nobby?

Or is it bareback?

on Wigmore St nr Bond st tube for those who are interested.

Vuckic in the squad.

Source?

Im pleased if true!

Krul, Kadar and Vuckic to start for me like.

I'd play...

---Krul---

---Simpson---Williamson---Kadar---Enrique---

---Guthrie----------Nolan---------Routledge---

---Vuckic---

---Lovenkrands---Carroll---

2-1 Carroll with his 20th of season and Guthrie with his 5th.

I've always pronounced it Vuss-kitch

I would have turned up for the post game shenanigans at the C&L, but I'm working throughout the weekend...

Just a heads up with regard to the 'Free Buffet' in the Cock & Lion after the match - it's actually a free buffet for London Supporters Club members only - not a free for all! Should still be a good atmosphere in there though...

Goes ahead.

Teams from .cock:

TEAMS

QPR: Radek Cerny, Akos Buzsaky, Kaspars Gorkss, Jay Simpson, Mikele Leigertwood, Peter Ramage, Dusko Tosic, Alejandro Faurlin, Hogan Ephraim, Lee Cook, Tamas Priskin

Subs: Josh Parker, Antonio German, Elvijs Putnins, Joe Oastler, Angelo Balanta, Lee Brown, Romone Rose

NUFC: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini, Mike Williamson, Danny Simpson, Wayne Routledge, Alan Smith ©, Danny Guthrie, Joey Barton, Shola Ameobi, Leon Best

Subs: Steve Harper, Kevin Nolan, Peter Lovenkrands, Fabrice Pancrate, Andy Carroll, Ryan Donaldson, Haris Vuckic

Kadar couldn't even crack it for a bench spot? In fact other then the keeper there's no defenders on the bench

Today's game means nothing, the season finished for me the minute we won the league. That said I'd still expect our lot to make the effort even if it is just a kickabout.