QPR v Newcastle

Nobby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been allowed to go back to Argentina for some reason.

Won the league FFS.

Pardon?

You said for some reason. The reason being we have nothing left to play for and Jonas hopes to be going to the world cup.

Been allowed to go back to Argentina for some reason.

Won the league FFS.

Pardon?

You said for some reason. The reason being we have nothing left to play for and Jonas hopes to be going to the world cup.

OK, but calm the fuck down. :o

I've been miserly with praise this season because of the quality of the opposition but I have to say I think the determination to win what sounded like a shit, pointless games is admirable.

Prob getting fresh for the World Cup. In a way hopefully he wont have a great World Cup or we could lose him in the summer.

I'm praying the 2 Argies have a great World Cup. Neither of them going to cut it in the Premiership next season.

Prob getting fresh for the World Cup. In a way hopefully he wont have a great World Cup or we could lose him in the summer.

I'm praying the 2 Argies have a great World Cup. Neither of them going to cut it in the Premiership next season.

so our best CB this season and (IMO) the best of only 2 first team wingers we have arent good enough and you want them to leave?

fucking hell what are you expecting this summer?

so our best CB this season and (IMO) the best of only 2 first team wingers we have arent good enough and you want them to leave?

I didn't say I was optimistic, in fact if they're not going to do the job next season, how on earth are we supposed to replace them AND sort what else needs to be sorted? I would much rather just enjoy the end of season and the summer circus than worry about any of that though.

Collocini just doesn't have the quickness of though required for the Premiership imo, and more cultured defenders are going to stop Jonas in his tracks, just like they did last time. I've enjoyed watching us this season more than most on here from what I read, but we did just win a shit league. What do you think has changed about these 2 players since last time around?

I didn't say I was optimistic, in fact if they're not going to do the job next season, how on earth are we supposed to replace them AND sort what else needs to be sorted? I would much rather just enjoy the end of season and the summer circus than worry about any of that though.

Collocini just doesn't have the quickness of though required for the Premiership imo, and more cultured defenders are going to stop Jonas in his tracks, just like they did last time. I've enjoyed watching us this season more than most on here from what I read, but we did just win a shit league. What do you think has changed about these 2 players since last time around?

jonas was our best midfielder last season, despite his lack of product he was still the only one who ever had the ball long enough to give our defence a moment to rest, he runs at players, he worries teams

Collocini has the benefit of confidence this time around and more experience in the english game under his belt, im still not hugely optimistic but to say you hope they do well so we can get rid is just ludicrous

jonas was our best midfielder last season, despite his lack of product he was still the only one who ever had the ball long enough to give our defence a moment to rest, he runs at players, he worries teams

Pretty key area for an attacking player. I'm not recalling too many terrified defenses either.

Collocini has the benefit of confidence this time around and more experience in the english game under his belt, im still not hugely optimistic but to say you hope they do well so we can get rid is just ludicrous

Agree with that, but is going to get caught wanting from a lack of pace and lose it soon enough.

Shame you can't listen to an opinion that differs from yours without labeling it ludicrous, but that's your business.

Pretty key area for an attacking player. I'm not recalling too many terrified defenses either.

Agree with that, but is going to get caught wanting from a lack of pace and lose it soon enough.

Shame you can't listen to an opinion that differs from yours without labeling it ludicrous, but that's your business.

shame that you cant listen to my opinion that your opinion is ludicrous without taking your opinion too seriously

Sterling reasoning.

I think you made some good points and am far from certain that "my" side is the right one.