Oops wrong toilets

Jusoda Kid

When i started my new job a couple a months back and was just familiarising my self with the new surroundings i made the dreadful mistake of accidentally going into the lasses toilets. The worst thing about it was this was a Wednesday and for some strange reason thats the day my body decides to flush itself out of all the toxins that have been consumed at the weekend, it's not pretty.

So here I am nice and settled in a nice warm bog waiting for the weekly explosion when i hears a set of high heels on the tiles outside the bog door, so i thought to myself either SMO has followed me to my new job in his cuban heels or I'm in the birds toilets, it was the latter, so i quickly wips my K Swiss out of view of the culprit and hoped she hadn't seen them, only this hunching position brought the inevitable on and before i knew it the flood gates had opened much to my neighbour's displeasure in the adjoining cubicle.

There was only one thing for it, job and knock, so i quickly wipes my arse and bolted out hoping no one was coming in as i made my escape, fortunately for me there wasn't and i managed to make it to the men's opposite and finish the job in peace with a large grin on my face knowing I'd got away with it.

Closest shave I'd had in a long time.

P.S the bird next door pissed like a race horse if it's any consolation. :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite funny at Melbourne airport where the signage is very bad for the loos, and the number of guys that walking into the female ones was rather amusing.

Some came out straight away, others look longer to realise...

Kept us entertained as we sat opposite, waiting for the SkyBus (not as exciting as it sounds. it's just a bus. it does not fly.)

Did you not notice when there were no urinals.  It's always the giveaway for me like. :D

59658[/snapback]

Theres only cubicles in both the mens and the womans but i did notice a fanny pad machine on the wall as i made my exit, to late was the cry though.

happened to me in the MacDonalds on the Champs Elysees, they had very ambiguous figures on the doors, with no text what-so-ever.

left the cubicle and was rather surprised to see a group of three or four girls standing by the sinks. Two choices, either stutter and blush and run out of the door, or just carry on regardless.

I chose the latter.

happened to me in the MacDonalds on the Champs Elysees, they had very ambiguous figures on the doors, with no text what-so-ever.

left the cubicle and was rather surprised to see a group of three or four girls standing by the sinks. Two choices, either stutter and blush and run out of the door, or just carry on regardless.

I chose the latter.

59663[/snapback]

You'd never get that happening in The Blackie Boy like. Do they still have 'Dick' and 'Fanny' on the bog doors there btw?

un-related on the clubs where i live in the blokes toliets has a machine where you can buy blow sheep or vibrator  :D

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

Is your computer rationing vowels and punctuation marks, Karl?

un-related on the clubs where i live in the blokes toliets has a machine where you can buy blow sheep or vibrator  :D

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

59666[/snapback]

Least of his worries in the above post tbh.

... the club, where i live in the blokes toliets, has a machine where you can buy blow sheep or vibrator  :icon_lol:

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

:D:angry::razz:

the Boathouse Tavern in Blyth had "Cocks" and "Pussies" on their bogs... hilarious I tell ye.

my mates family have taken it over so I reckon they'll have removed that by now. Apparently there's apub quiz going on with lots of "fun prizes"

sounds shit tbh and I'll be sure to tell them next time I'm up that neck of the woods....

Edited by Geordie Fish

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

59666[/snapback]

59667[/snapback]

True. He only said he 'might' stop going an all. Must do a canny pint like. Or a decent babycham at least.

un-related on the clubs where i live in the blokes toliets has a machine where you can buy blow sheep or vibrator  :icon_lol:

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

59666[/snapback]

59667[/snapback]

True. He only said he 'might' stop going an all. Must do a canny pint like. Or a decent babycham at least.

59671[/snapback]

A pint of what though :angry:

:D

Did you not notice when there were no urinals.  It's always the giveaway for me like. :D

59658[/snapback]

Anyone notice the toilets at Cardiff had no urinals (at least not on level 6, and not if you discount the sink). How stupid was that?

The toilets at the Cumberland in Tynemouth always confuse people.

un-related on the clubs where i live in the blokes toliets has a machine where you can buy blow sheep or vibrator  :icon_lol:

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

59666[/snapback]

59667[/snapback]

59671[/snapback]

A pint of what though :angry:

:D

59672[/snapback]

KY lube I'd imagine.

59658[/snapback]

Anyone notice the toilets at Cardiff had no urinals (at least not on level 6, and not if you discount the sink). How stupid was that?

59674[/snapback]

Soopafan alert! :icon_lol:

59658[/snapback]

59674[/snapback]

59676[/snapback]

Well I'm assuming everyone on here went, except Craig, obviously. :angry:

59658[/snapback]

59674[/snapback]

59676[/snapback]

59678[/snapback]

Sammy went on my ticket (long-ish story).

59658[/snapback]

59674[/snapback]

59676[/snapback]

59678[/snapback]

Sammy went on my ticket (long-ish story).

59680[/snapback]

Meaning manc-mag. Sammynb wouldnt have got one cheek on one of them seats.

I used to always use the girls bogs at school because ours never had any toilet paper, or locks on the doors, or soap.

Never got caught tho. :D

59681[/snapback]

Bender tbh.

59684[/snapback]

That is one of the gayest admissions I've ever heard like.

I used to always use the girls bogs at school because ours never had any toilet paper, or locks on the doors, or soap.

Never got caught tho. :D

59681[/snapback]

Bender tbh.

59684[/snapback]

That is one of the gayest admissions I've ever heard like.

59685[/snapback]

Probably went with one of his mates too. Like lasses do.

i might stop going there

59665[/snapback]

59666[/snapback]

i'm a bit sleepy, tis a good club, i'm sure it's ok :angry::D

At school (around 4th year senior) we had outdoor PE on Monday and indoor on Friday. When the weather was too bad we used the outdoor changing rooms for indoor PE. This disorientated me somewhat, and after one such indoor PE session that was meant to be outdoor I went into the indoor changing room by accident. 30 lasses at varying stages of the all-together. :D . Champion it was.

I'm sad to report they weren't having tickle fights or playing with each others fannies.