Oops wrong toilets

Jusoda Kid

I used to always use the girls bogs at school because ours never had any toilet paper, or locks on the doors, or soap.

Never got caught tho. :angry:

59681[/snapback]

Bender tbh.

59684[/snapback]

That is one of the gayest admissions I've ever heard like.

59685[/snapback]

Probably went with one of his mates too. Like lasses do.

59686[/snapback]

:D

What was I supposed to do? Walk around with shitty pants for the rest of the day?!

I assume that's what you two did, although I'd have thought you'd want to keep clean for each other. :icon_lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At school (around 4th year senior) we had outdoor PE on Monday and indoor on Friday.  When the weather was too bad we used the outdoor changing rooms for indoor PE.  This disorientated me somewhat, and after one such indoor PE session that was meant to be outdoor I went into the indoor changing room by accident.  30 lasses at varying stages of the all-together. :D .  Champion it was.

I'm sad to report they weren't having tickle fights or playing with each others fannies.

59693[/snapback]

Statistically, that must have been the one single moment that entire term that they werent actually doing that. Imagine the odds.

*Puts fingers in ears* "Lalalalala!"

At school (around 4th year senior) we had outdoor PE on Monday and indoor on Friday.  When the weather was too bad we used the outdoor changing rooms for indoor PE.  This disorientated me somewhat, and after one such indoor PE session that was meant to be outdoor I went into the indoor changing room by accident.  30 lasses at varying stages of the all-together. :D .  Champion it was.

I'm sad to report they weren't having tickle fights or playing with each others fannies.

59693[/snapback]

That's a shame. Did you actually get to see any minge though?

Did anyone else go to a school where there was a rumour there was a hole somewhere in the shower room where you could get an eyeful on the lasses? I imagine that myth is probably ubiquitous.

I used to always use the girls bogs at school because ours never had any toilet paper, or locks on the doors, or soap.

Never got caught tho. :angry:

59681[/snapback]

Bender tbh.

59684[/snapback]

59685[/snapback]

59686[/snapback]

What was I supposed to do? Walk around with shitty pants for the rest of the day?!

I assume that's what you two did, although I'd have thought you'd want to keep clean for each other. :icon_lol:

59695[/snapback]

To be honest I think I may have gone my entire school career without doing a '2' on school premises-and that was principally because of the greaseproof/tracing paper stuff they tried to pass off as bogroll. What the fuck was all that about?

59693[/snapback]

Did anyone else go to a school where there was a rumour there was a hole somewhere in the shower room where you could get an eyeful on the lasses? I imagine that myth is probably ubiquitous.

59707[/snapback]

Absolutely.

Was at least one of the male and female PE staff supposed to be homo an all and watched you taking showers?

At school (around 4th year senior) we had outdoor PE on Monday and indoor on Friday.  When the weather was too bad we used the outdoor changing rooms for indoor PE.  This disorientated me somewhat, and after one such indoor PE session that was meant to be outdoor I went into the indoor changing room by accident.  30 lasses at varying stages of the all-together. :icon_lol: .  Champion it was.

59693[/snapback]

59707[/snapback]

Absolutely.

Was at least one of the male and female PE staff supposed to be homo an all and watched you taking showers?

59713[/snapback]

:D Yes!

Did you actually get to see any minge though?

59707[/snapback]

Ooh, you've lowered the tone there, and here's me being all sophisticated like.

I'll say this, the thought that sprung to mind when I opened the door was "a papercut under a whisp of cotton candy?" © Bill Hicks

To be honest I think I may have gone my entire school career without doing a '2' on school premises-and that was principally because of the greaseproof/tracing paper stuff they tried to pass off as bogroll. What the fuck was all that about?

59709[/snapback]

Same here and for precisely the same reasons. Whoever fucking invented that stuff was a sadistic wanker! I heard that the only reason schools use it is because it doesn't go all soggy when immersed in water hence you can't make squidgy-bombs out of it...

Tossers!

Never got caught tho. :razz:

59681[/snapback]

Bender tbh.

59684[/snapback]

59685[/snapback]

59686[/snapback]

I assume that's what you two did, although I'd have thought you'd want to keep clean for each other. :angry:

59695[/snapback]

59709[/snapback]

Wipe your arse then line your baking tray I suppose. No wonder school dinners taste so bad :icon_lol:

59693[/snapback]

59707[/snapback]

Absolutely.

59713[/snapback]

Aye.

And you're right, wtf was that non-funtional tracing paper about? Did lasses have to use it? Must have been painful.

Speaking of wrong toilets I once caught a mate of mine having a piss on the floor of another mates kitchen :D

59711[/snapback]

Because you were frying veggie bacon in his toilet bowl.

59715[/snapback]

How could I have been if I caught him doing it in the kitchen dickwad? :icon_lol:

Speaking of wrong toilets I once caught a mate of mine having a piss on the floor of another mates kitchen :D

59711[/snapback]

a 'mate' of mine had a shit in my bath. Still not sure if he was trying to tell me something with a 'dirty protest'.

59711[/snapback]

a 'mate' of mine had a shit in my bath. Still not sure if he was trying to tell me something with a 'dirty protest'.

59721[/snapback]

you've never shit in an ex girlfriends bath as some form of pay back?

59711[/snapback]

Because you were frying veggie bacon in his toilet bowl.

59715[/snapback]

How could I have been if I caught him doing it in the kitchen dickwad? :icon_lol:

59720[/snapback]

Okay then. A lentil bake.

59711[/snapback]

59721[/snapback]

you've never shit in an ex girlfriends bath as some form of pay back?

59725[/snapback]

Dump her and shit in her bath? I'm not that cruel :icon_lol:

A 'mate' of mine had a shit in the sink of one of another mates house. It would've been hilarious if he wasn't such a cunt.

59724[/snapback]

Vernon Kay? :D

:icon_lol:

59711[/snapback]

A good friend of mine used to go around to this daft kids house for a smoke and a drink on a regular occasion. Anyway they would always send the daft kid to the shop for the drink, him being daft and all. Evertime he was out getting the cans my mate would get up and have a piss just in front of his precious Hi-Fi then sit back in his seat as if he hadn't moved.

The lad with the cans would return, take his shoes off and settle himself down with his can, just as he done this my mate would at some point always ask him to change the tape/cd on his precious Hi-Fi which he would always do as he didn't want anyone else touching it, law and behold he always stood in the piss in his sock clad feet, the daft kid would then go ballistic with his mongrel dog whilst everyone sat there laughing their tits off.

This went on for well over 6 months with the poor dog getting the shitty end of the stick all the time, not fair on the dog but fucking funny :icon_lol: