Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Fucking hell our squad will have the rest of the world quaking in their boots!

Australia's 31:

GK:

Brad Jones, Mark Schwarzer, Eugene Galekovic, Adam Federici

Def:

Michael Beachamp, David Carney, Scott Chipperfield, Rhys Williams, Craig Moore, Lucas Neill, Jade North, Mark Milligan, Shane Lowry

Mid:

Marco Bresciano, Tim Cahill, Nick Carle, Jason Culina, Brett Emerton, Vincenzo Grella, James Holland, Brett Holman, Thomas Oar, Carl Valeri, Dario Vidosic, Luke Wilkshire

For:

Joshua Kennedy, Harry Kewell, Scott McDonald, Mile Jedinak, Nikita Rukavytsya, Richard Garcia

Lucky Verbeek will only play with one striker :(

I thought Kewell was injured yet again?

Craig Moore (unattached) :( Was half expecting to see Viduka in there, has he retired or what?

Kewell's always injured - so what's new? "The medical staff" claim he will be fit in time. Personally I think it will be like Germany, he will play 75 minutes and then be out for the rest of the tournament.

Rumour has it Viduka took a season out to sort his injuries and he's looking to play in the A-League next season.

Personally I think he was mistaken for a beached whale and has since been pushed back out to sea.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody Viduka. Should have been keeping fit and doing something as he'd still add a hell of a lot to the Australia squad. I reckon if the World Cup had've been somewhere more appealing to him he'd have done a lot more to stay in contention. It would have been a good swansong for him before heading back to the relatively amateur A-League.

Tbf that worked really well for carr another of our old crocks

Apparently Carr was rushed back too soon time and again by our management. Viduka, on the other hand, might just be injury prone. Being fat, old and lazy might also have something to do with it :(

Personally I think he was mistaken for a beached whale and has since been pushed back out to sea.

He'd better hope the Japanese aren't in the area on one of their 'scientific' expeditions :(

I expect he'll be seen in the SBS studios during the World Cup. Given their penchant for showing full body view with no table to hide behind those watching will get to see exactly what sort of shape he's in.

Plan B if Glen Johnson gets injured????

Micah Richards was first choice RB 2 years ago, nowhere even near the provisional 30 now. He must hate Capello.

I wonder if Carragher will huff off again if Capello brings him on at RB in one of the warm-up games.

Carragher regularly complains if he has to play RB for the dippers, doesn't he?

The Times says Martin Skrtel endured a miserable afternoon at right back, where he was tormented by Stewart Downing, but Benitez claimed that Carragher, the former England defender, had been unwilling to deputise, although he has done so before.

What's the craic with Wes Brown/Gary Neville?

No Zanetti/Cambiasso for Argies

No Toni/Totti/Del Piero or Cassano for Italy

Podolski got into the Germany squad!!! (I've not seen him play this year, but 2goals since signing for Koln)

Van Bronkhorst still getting into the Dutch squad (and Van Bommel)

Pepe in the Portugal squad(thought he was fucked)

No big Ronaldo or either of the 2 wonderkids off Santos for Brazil

Spains midfield options are absurd

NO Ronaldinho/Pato!

Edited by Barney

Plan B if Glen Johnson gets injured????

Micah Richards was first choice RB 2 years ago, nowhere even near the provisional 30 now. He must hate Capello.

I wonder if Carragher will huff off again if Capello brings him on at RB in one of the warm-up games.

Carragher regularly complains if he has to play RB for the dippers, doesn't he?

The Times says Martin Skrtel endured a miserable afternoon at right back, where he was tormented by Stewart Downing, but Benitez claimed that Carragher, the former England defender, had been unwilling to deputise, although he has done so before.

What's the craic with Wes Brown/Gary Neville?

injured and very very old, could've taken a younger lad and given someone a chance, not sure who mind

No Zanetti/Cambiasso for Argies

No Toni/Totti/Del Piero or Cassano for Italy

Podolski got into the Germany squad!!! (I've not seen him play this year, but 2goals since signing for Koln)

Van Bronkhorst still getting into the Dutch squad (and Van Bommel)

Pepe in the Portugal squad(thought he was fucked)

No big Ronaldo or either of the 2 wonderkids off Santos for Brazil

Spains midfield options are absurd

NO Ronaldinho/Pato!

just stupid

maradonna has fucking lost it, both of those two are absolutely world class

Even more so when you consider Jonas is in.

and collo.

Are there really no other English right backs?

not particularly prominent ones, richards and onuoha are the only ones I can think of, id have taken richards over overthehillonepacedwhinycunt carragher though