Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Class pics. Feel sorry for the nigerians on the little 2 inch tv powered by a battery. Sorta makes me glad to be able to watch it in HD on a 42" tv whilst blasting it on surround sound. :)

Kevin= Toontastic's very own Vuvuzela

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Class pics. Feel sorry for the nigerians on the little 2 inch tv powered by a battery. Sorta makes me glad to be able to watch it in HD on a 42" tv whilst blasting it on surround sound. :)

Why? because I like to blow my own horn?

Why? because I like to blow my own horn?

Because you're like a spacka with a kazoo.

I dunno what's worse, the house or the fact the bloke has 2 flags on his mobility scooter.

1.jpg

There was a minibus full of lads stopped at the junction outside my house a week or so ago, when around the corner comes this old wifey on her mobility scooter flying a St George's Cross off the back of it. Cue the windows of the bus opening and all the lads cheering "Wheeeeeyyyyy fuckin get in there, Engggglaaand" etc. The old biddy just hit the brakes, turned and stared at them as if there was something the matter with all of them, before putting pedal to the metal and trundling off. I don't think she even realised she was getting cheered for the flag, I think she just thought they were taking the piss out of her chariot. :) :)

Guest The Three Lions

Haven't seen it mentioned yet but Italy were shite, they only came in to it when Paraguay tired, they didn't really create one decent chance, and their goal was a mistake. I know it's their opening game, but they are the worst world champions in football history, even Totti should be getting a game in this side, so incredibly poor.

Kitman, what's the WC fervour like in South Africa? Do they think they'll win today?

Haven't seen it mentioned yet but Italy were shite

Pearce mentioned that they'd pretty much been crap since winning it in 2006 - though they have had a habit of raising their game for the WC.

I thought they were doing a bit of a Germany in building a new, young team as I hadn't heard of quite a few of them but it was mentioned their average age was 28 - that figure maybe skewed by Cannavaro and Buffon though.

Guest The Three Lions
I thought Italy looked well up for it without managing to get a few goals in the second half.

They were physically stronger, but couldn't muster a meaningful chance in 90 minutes against a side ranked outside the top 30 in the world. Italy are utter pish as yous jocks would say.

Apparently aye (according to this anyway):

Ghana – 24.1

North Korea – 24.8

Germany – 25.0

Cameroon – 25.2

Spain – 25.9

Chile – 25.9

Serbia – 26.0

Slovakia – 26.1

Switzerland – 26.7

Ivory Coast – 26.7

Uruguay – 26.7

Slovenia – 26.7

South Africa – 26.9

USA – 26.9

Mexico – 27.1

Argentina – 27.1

South Korea – 27.1

Algeria – 27.2

New Zealand – 27.3

France – 27.4

Greece – 27.7

Nigeria – 27.7

Denmark – 27.7

Netherlands – 27.7

Portugal – 27.7

Japan – 27.8

Honduras – 28.1

Paraguay – 28.1

Italy – 28.2

Australia – 28.4

Brazil – 28.6

England – 28.7

Guest The Three Lions

I thought Seedorf was got crack last neet like. When he couldn't remember the Italian players names he picked up a sheet off the desk and it had the Holland players on :)

I thought Seedorf was got crack last neet like. When he couldn't remember the Italian players names he picked up a sheet off the desk and it had the Holland players on :)

He's no MVB.