Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

"brazil take the lead with a british goal"?

WHAT

THE

FUCK

fuck off ITV

Aye. Only us Brits score from corners you know.

And what was that the Beeb came up with yesterday when introducing the match. 'This is the 51st match, or 5-1 if you prefer'. Jesus wept, what retard thought of that I wonder.

Actually I was just saying to MrsP today how refreshing and exacting the German punditry is compared to the arse nosh served up in the UK.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also a quick mention of Javier Hernandez, didn't get a lot of time on the pitch, but he looks a proper player.

Worryingly he'll get to prove it against us at the same time as Rooney is looking to prove he's not shit...

also a quick mention of Javier Hernandez, didn't get a lot of time on the pitch, but he looks a proper player.

Worryingly he'll get to prove it against us at the same time as Rooney is looking to prove he's not shit...

He looks top notch. Will be a fat useless cunt after a few in the PL mind. :D

so who has been the stand-out players for you in this world cup so far??.

Wayne Rooney is my No.1 standout player in this World Cup so far. His ineffectiveness in the role of England's leading striker has not been overshadowed by anyone. :D

My No.2, No.3, No.4 etc etc are the entire English team who stand out as the most hyped-up squad who were abysmal failures in representing their country. :rolleyes:

so who has been the stand-out players for you in this world cup so far??.

Wayne Rooney is my No.1 standout player in this World Cup so far. His ineffectiveness in the role of England's leading striker has not been overshadowed by anyone. :D

My No.2, No.3, No.4 etc etc are the entire English team who stand out as the most hyped-up squad who were abysmal failures in representing their country. :rolleyes:

It's terrible like, London must be completely devastated right now

so who has been the stand-out players for you in this world cup so far??

For me diego forlan has had a fairly tidy world cup and looks 10x the player he was at old trafford.

Also that salcido(?) whos plays at left back for mexico, Looked to have a mean cross and shot for a defender.

Ozil, Sweinsteiger, Sanchez, Forlan, Suarez, Tevez, Messi, Sneijder, Lucio, Maicon, Eduardo (portugese keeper)

Think lucio is quite underrated, Maybe hes not a world class player but he never seems to put a foot out of place, No nonsense defending, Wouldn't mind seeing him in the prem.

I'd add Michael Bradley to that list, shame he'll end up at the blue bin dippers or Fulham.

For me diego forlan has had a fairly tidy world cup and looks 10x the player he was at old trafford.

Also that salcido(?) whos plays at left back for mexico, Looked to have a mean cross and shot for a defender.

Ozil, Sweinsteiger, Sanchez, Forlan, Suarez, Tevez, Messi, Sneijder, Lucio, Maicon, Eduardo (portugese keeper)

Think lucio is quite underrated, Maybe hes not a world class player but he never seems to put a foot out of place, No nonsense defending, Wouldn't mind seeing him in the prem.

I'd add Michael Bradley to that list, shame he'll end up at the blue bin dippers or Fulham.

Is that the bald lad for USA?? If so good shout.

In a way I feel like I can just get on with enjoying the tournament now without having that rabble spoiling it for me. A bit like '94 really.

Kin hope Brazil don't win it cause they'll definitely Ozil the next one.

That and the fact Stevie reckons they're shit means you might as well give them the trophy now I reckon. :D

That and the fact Stevie reckons they're shit means you might as well give them the trophy now I reckon. :D

He must have lost a ton at this world cup with his pin in map betting style. :rolleyes:

i've got big hopes for spain v portugal tonight. should be a good game, though i thought brazil portugal would too so you never know.

i'd like to see a genuine contest. there haven't been too many end to end ding dongs so far in this tournament.

Guest Gordon McKeag

He must have lost a ton at this world cup with his pin in map betting style. :rolleyes:

You don't know the half of it mate. I hope Uruguay win it now Chile are out.

You don't know the half of it mate. I hope Uruguay win it now Chile are out.

Still holding onto my Serbia winnings till the mojo strikes again. :)

Is that the bald lad for USA?? If so good shout.

Aye, he stole Alex's hairstyle anarl.

Bradley's not even 23 btw, would be perfect for pedestrian midfield.

going off that 90 mins we're likely to see the first penalty shootout of this WC in half an hour or so

This pair could probably contrive to make that stunningly boring too