Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Where would he go?

Real Madrid might be an option.

think there'd be enough clubs willing to give him a chance :D for all his off field bollocks hes never done anything on the joey scale and it never seems to affect his football either, chelsea would be mental to let him go because of something like this

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Weah coming up with possibly the dumbest argument Ive ever heard made against goal line technology

Im yet to hear any convincing argument against it

Where would he go?

think there'd be enough clubs willing to give him a chance :D for all his off field bollocks hes never done anything on the joey scale and it never seems to affect his football either, chelsea would be mental to let him go because of something like this

Im sure there would be but he is clearly money driven and obviously not many clubs out there can afford £100k per week for a left back.

Where would he go?

Im sure there would be but he is clearly money driven and obviously not many clubs out there can afford £100k per week for a left back.

true enough, he wont go anywhere though

Where would he go?

true enough, he wont go anywhere though

Its all about player power though. He is pretty much hated in England so I could see him doing it. Real Madrids players are even more scrutinized though so he might think twice about a move there.

George Weah coming up with possibly the dumbest argument Ive ever heard made against goal line technology

The whole "It'll interfere with the flow of the game" is nonsense too. Interfere with the flow what, you mean like the player HAVING to go off if he's been treated on the field, or having to swap shirts if there's a little blood? You mean interfering with the flow of the game like that?

4th official sees the replays anyway, it's shouldn't be any kind of an issue to put in place.

4th official sees the replays anyway, it's shouldn't be any kind of an issue to put in place.

They've removed TVs from the 4th official and dug outs haven't they? Not that it'd be hard to put back in.

The whole "It'll interfere with the flow of the game" is nonsense too. Interfere with the flow what, you mean like the player HAVING to go off if he's been treated on the field, or having to swap shirts if there's a little blood? You mean interfering with the flow of the game like that?

it doesnt have to be anything fancy anyway, if its restricted to goalline stuff then all you need is cameras on the line and a bloke in a room who pushes a button if the ball crosses the line to buzz the ref, easy

Duff looks like something out of a Charles Dicken adaptation.

Great Expectations seems quite fitting.

A Tale of Two ShitHeads?

Guest Gordon McKeag

Holland will win tonight maybe on penalties. It seems every big country in this world cup has someone speaking on their behalf insulting the opposition. The latest one is Cruyff saying Brazil are wank, I think the Brazilians need bringing down a peg or two, I hope the dutch win. Uruguay should get through I think as well.

Guest Gordon McKeag
"I missed this tournament through injury and whether I'd have been selected or not is a different matter," Owen told The Sun.

"But I've definitely not retired from international football. If ever I was called upon, I'd go."

What an arrogant little Welshman. :lol:

Edited by Gordon McKeag

Guest Gordon McKeag

RE Geddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I said months ago the whole thing was a load of pish, all these "my mate in Fleet Street told me" on here, oh dear.

Edited by Gordon McKeag

Holland will win tonight maybe on penalties. It seems every big country in this world cup has someone speaking on their behalf insulting the opposition. The latest one is Cruyff saying Brazil are wank, I think the Brazilians need bringing down a peg or two, I hope the dutch win. Uruguay should get through I think as well.

I'm sure the Kaizer was part of the mind games against England. Good spot.

Guest alex
can't see past the brazilians or the argies. spain probably the best bet of the european countries left in it

So, out of the 8 teams left in it you've gone for the 3 favourites?

Guest Gordon McKeag
Backed Brazil to win tonight @ evens.

Hate to tell you this but they're playing in South Africa.

They're playing this afternoon as well Tom. For Brazil v Holland see Brazil v Portugal. I might have a cheeky 5a on Holland.