Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sven "thought they came back after 3 nil rather good". :jester: Aye 3-1, Sven. That's called a consolation, not a comeback.

Good to see he still starts every interview with "Well-lla"

I'm still waiting for him to continue "bless my soul, what's wrong with me?"

Fucking disgrace that Kaka was sent off - it was nowhere near his face.

Keita wants fucking stringing up for that - as bad as Rivaldo in 2002 IMO.

Good to see the smiling playboy sent off for nothing. :jester:

you cant be serious

hope they go out now, wouldve liked them to do well but thats unacceptable behaviour, just being cunts because they're losing

Well they've managed to get Kaka suspended for a game they need Brazil to win. Clever...

Half the Portugese team are Braziliana so that's got 0-0 written all over it.

you cant be serious

Since when do we during a world cup want good things to happen to South American sides? :dancing:

you cant be serious

Since when do we during a world cup want good things to happen to South American sides? :dancing:

Since when do we during a world cup want the likes of Keita get away with disgraceful cheating? :)

you cant be serious

Since when do we during a world cup want the likes of Keita get away with disgraceful cheating? :)

YOu're right Keita should have got busy breaking a few legs.

Fabiano looks sharp tonight.

Right con-artist, rolling about everywhere. Great striker though and can shoot with either hand.

:jester:

This is the thing though South American sides will cheat all day long, but when something happens to them (very rarely) we're meant to have sympathy. Fuck that.

Right con-artist, rolling about everywhere. Great striker though and can shoot with either hand.

:dancing:

This is the thing though South American sides will cheat all day long, but when something happens to them (very rarely) we're meant to have sympathy. Fuck that.

The huge consolation if and when Argentina's artists go out will be when they instantly revert to a bunch of thug bastards and go spontaneously mental at the final whistle. :jester:

:jester:

How about promoting fair play whoever is responsible? Not too much to ask shirley?

Guest The Three Lions

When Brian Clough called Italy and Italians cowards after Derby were cheated out the European Cup Final in 74, he wasn't kidding, I hope there's no white flag wavers on here, but what a set of cunts. Worst world champions the world has or will ever know, I believe Ireland are better, and certainly Scotland are. Raped by a WBA Under 19, you fuckin mugs, what a shit fuckin nation of cowards, horrible way of playing they should apologise to the world. Well done New Zealand though.

Brazil are shite, two passes together and fuckin Hansen's mucks all over the Cape Town studio window, fuckin idiot, "look at the mooooooooovement here boys" first goal hits a divot, second two hand balls, third fuckin typical African defending, and this cunts going on like they're amazing. One of the poorest goals I've seen defensively at this world cup was Drogba's and how come this miserable hun bastard never flagged that up? Mug. Fuck them. Brazil. They're Brazil get ya cocks oot. Wankest Brazil team I've ever seen, two of them would get in Chelsea's team.

:dancing:

How about promoting fair play whoever is responsible? Not too much to ask shirley?

I know mate and that would normally be the matter at hand, but while Eng are still in it my thinking will remain irrational with a nod to the dark side. :jester:

When Brian Clough called Italy and Italians cowards after Derby were cheated out the European Cup Final in 74, he wasn't kidding, I hope there's no white flag wavers on here, but what a set of cunts. Worst world champions the world has or will ever know, I believe Ireland are better, and certainly Scotland are. Raped by a WBA Under 19, you fuckin mugs, what a shit fuckin nation of cowards, horrible way of playing they should apologise to the world. Well done New Zealand though.

Brazil are shite, two passes together and fuckin Hansen's mucks all over the Cape Town studio window, fuckin idiot, "look at the mooooooooovement here boys" first goal hits a divot, second two hand balls, third fuckin typical African defending, and this cunts going on like they're amazing. One of the poorest goals I've seen defensively at this world cup was Drogba's and how come this miserable hun bastard never flagged that up? Mug. Fuck them. Brazil. They're Brazil get ya cocks oot. Wankest Brazil team I've ever seen, two of them would get in Chelsea's team.

They won't win it. Kaka seems only at 60% and now Elano looks crocked. The left back Bastos is all over the place. Arsenal reject as a holding player....Right.

Rather ironic. no? :jester:

They won't win it. Kaka seems only at 60% and now Elano looks crocked. The left back Bastos is all over the place. Arsenal reject as a holding player....Right.

Its not always the best 11 eleven players though is it? Its the best team. Something England are clearly forgetting.

Guest The Three Lions

No?

Guest The Three Lions

No?

Your a moron Kevin, "hun" means destructive/ignorant/cruel/harsh, and not the idiotic context your taking it in like most badly educated Irish, honestly just pipe down you embarrassed yourself enough in the Bloody Sunday thread without making posts like that thinking your clever/witty.

Smartest in your year, balls son.

edit> sorry it was second brightest in your year, I do hope there is a massive gulf between first and second or i worry for the future of Derry

He might be in a special school?