• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just turned on Argentina. Its that droning bastard Mick McCarthy again

Prefer Graeme Souness? :dancing:

last time he was on, someone kicked the TV in

Why do you think Sony sponsors the football? :jester:

Was Adrian chiles allowed to say that nobody wanted France at the world cup :jester:?

the pundits always seem to losen up at the WC

McCarthy's ridiculous bias towards the Argentines is really beginning to get on my tits...

Being anti-Greek is plain common sense though. It's just a shame it's the Argies who benefit.

What i find annoying is that the english channels don't fuck up about england. Like at the start of the game, the one on today, france one. they were talking about england? WTF?! Fuck up about england ffs.

I can understand it before/after the game, but when they cut to a five-minute report on England at half-time in another game it's taking the piss a bit. :jester:

And even when england go out at the group stages they still won't shut up about england!

What i find annoying is that the english channels don't fuck up about england. Like at the start of the game, the one on today, france one. they were talking about england? WTF?! Fuck up about england ffs.

What on earth are you going on about now?

Meenzer understood :jester: Post game and Pre game, say it's france and africa playing, the pundits still do nothing but talk about england !! its annoying.

:jester: English channels - England

hardly surprising, I'm sure Canal+ would be talking about France during the half time of a game as dull as Argentina, Greece

Meenzer understood :) Post game and Pre game, say it's france and africa playing, the pundits still do nothing but talk about england !! its annoying.

It's an English broadcast dip-shit, and it's a massive game for us tomorrow! :dancing:

Still don't get this "fuck up about england" either - take it English isn't your strong point? :jester:

Meenzer understood :) Post game and Pre game, say it's france and africa playing, the pundits still do nothing but talk about england !! its annoying.

It's an English broadcast dip-shit, and it's a massive game for us tomorrow! :dancing:

Still don't get this "fuck up about england" either - take it English isn't your strong point? :jester:

Ive told the lad exactly what our point is already craig, he still doesnt seem to get it

god help his future uni lecturers

Ive told the lad exactly what our point is already craig, he still doesnt seem to get it

god help his future uni lecturers

Talk about england before the england game ffs. Can't wait til they don't qualify then that should shut them up.