Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

The French squad have refused to train today. :icon_lol:

HA fucking ha! French cunts. What goes around comes around my frog eating friends.

As diabolic as they have been, they still qualified at the expense of your beloved Ireland :angry:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The French squad have refused to train today. :icon_lol:

HA fucking ha! French cunts. What goes around comes around my frog eating friends.

As diabolic as they have been, they still qualified at the expense of your beloved Ireland :icon_lol:

No shit sherlock :angry:

Corden in an unfunny, celeb-frotting pig.

We have 'Après Match' over here. They're having great craic with Didi Hamanns' fucked up accent.

They're on top form at the moment like, the one they did of the Vincent Browne show was fantastic (not that anyone but the Irish here will know what that is)

And yes, Corden is dreadful, only a matter of time before even the fools who like him are sick of his fat mug imo

For a bunch of people who dont like this Corden character you dont half go on about him. Stop talking about him then you fucking Hello-generation, celebrity-commentating tosspots.

Anyway the football. None of the big european teams performing, Netherlands functional, England shit, France out, Germany erratic, Italy struggling here, Spain lost their first.

When you see the criticism of the england players and the view that only one or two of them are top class, then you wonder why people arent just enjoying being at the finals, being in with a very good chance of progressing and doing no worse really than other teams of similar standing.

Was out in the car earlier and was listening to Robbie Savage summarising on 5 live, complaining about the Italians cheating,diving,general gamesmanship and bad sportsmanship....I'm not much of a "Daily "Mailer" but at that precise moment I could've tied my tv license to a brick and hurled it through the bbc's fuckin window closely followed by a petrol bomb :icon_lol:

Anyone else severely pissed off with the coverage in general from all channels?

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/Tom-Eng...l-of.6364084.jp

James Cordon is a tool of the highest order, not even remotely funny Stewart should've told him to fuck off back to Barry Island until hes in somthing as successful as startrek, xmen, family guy or american dad, or he wins an award that isn't preceded by the words "voters of NME".

hate comics like that, Jo Brand "soo i'm old and fat", Gina Yashere "soo i'm Nigerian!", Reginald "americans do it this way" D Hunter, particularly get on my nerves

x2

French camp in meltdown

The entertainment value of this world cup is really hitting it over the last few days. Lot of the so called big sides just don't seem to be arsed.

Reporting on 5 live that capello will go if England fail to win on Wednesday, of his own accord.

You'd think we'd lost the fuss that's getting kicked up. It's starting to piss me off now, it's still in our hands ffs

For a bunch of people who dont like this Corden character you dont half go on about him. Stop talking about him then you fucking Hello-generation, celebrity-commentating tosspots.

Fucking hell. Sand in your clout? :icon_lol:

Edited by Ketsbaia

Reporting on 5 live that capello will go if England fail to win on Wednesday, of his own accord.

He'll go anyway, whether we go out now or in the quarter-finals as usual. Poisoned chalice of a job.

James Cordon is a tool of the highest order, not even remotely funny Stewart should've told him to fuck off back to Barry Island until hes in somthing as successful as startrek, xmen, family guy or american dad, or he wins an award that isn't preceded by the words "voters of NME".

hate comics like that, Jo Brand "soo i'm old and fat", Gina Yashere "soo i'm Nigerian!", Reginald "americans do it this way" D Hunter, particularly get on my nerves

x2

Harsh on Reg. I went to see his stand-up show last week and he was excellent (as was his aussie support, Steve Hughes). I'd say he's very un-typically american. He can do self-deprecation and understands irony for a start.

EDIT: Yashere is the worst of the one-trick ponies tho, of that there is no doubt.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

He'll go anyway, whether we go out now or in the quarter-finals as usual. Poisoned chalice of a job.

I would if I was him. I'd only need to listen to one of these idiots ringing into 606 calling me tactically inept, and I'd think "Right let these English fucking arseholes find someone else prepared to do the job".