Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

French in strike threat shocker!

The French? Boycotting a game over someone getting the sack? Who'd have thought it? :dancing:

I really hope they do strike, and then get banned from the next WC.

You got some Irish family then?

I agree. I'd love all the top players to go off, and the team made up of all the squad players who'd normally never get a game turn up. And lose. The French will never get banned Bladder and Platini would not dream of it.

Born and live here. :jester:

I'm not bitter, I just wish ill luck on the garlic munching cunts.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what game is everyone watching at 3? France/South Africa for the potential car crash or Mexico/Uruguay for a potentially decent game of football?

France for the build-up, the teamsheet, the anthems and the first 5-10 minutes to see what their attitude's like. Then over to Mexico-Uruguay if it's as shite as expected.

So, what game is everyone watching at 3? France/South Africa for the potential car crash or Mexico/Uruguay for a potentially decent game of football?

France for the build-up, the teamsheet, the anthems and the first 5-10 minutes to see what their attitude's like. Then over to Mexico-Uruguay if it's as shite as expected.

same here, Mexico and Uruguay only need as draw to both go through, dont see it being scintillating stuff

How many do SA need to qualify if one of the other sides loses?

Depends how much the other side lose by :jester:

I think they need Mexico to lose for a start as if Uruguay lose they'd be ahead of South Africa on the head-to-head record in any case.

I think they need Mexico to lose for a start as if Uruguay lose they'd be ahead of South Africa on the head-to-head record in any case.

Alex it's all about GD and it's looking good for them atm.

Alex it's all about GD and it's looking good for them atm.

Yeah, I just heard that. Scratch what I just said. One more for Uruguay and one more for SA would see those two through.