Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sound entirely bitter Kevin.

I'm not bitter at all. I'm fed up hearing about the English and Fabio Capello and Rooney's "rant".

then watch an irish channel...

you sound entirely bitter Kevin.

I'm not bitter at all. I'm fed up hearing about the English and Fabio Capello and Rooney's "rant".

then watch an irish channel...

RTE 2 doesn't play football matches on Sky. Normal TV isn't tuned into my TV, just sky :jester:

:dancing: English channels - England

hardly surprising, I'm sure Canal+ would be talking about France during the half time of a game as dull as Argentina, Greece

Yes they do but one of the oddest things about French coverage is that there is about a 5 minute section to intro the game and about 3 minutes at the end, quick word with Arsene and then everyone clocks off.

Dont know if anyone else saw this but the French players were given a dressing down for their behaviour by the sports minister. She said afterwards that she made some of them cry with her harsh words.

:jester:

Nigeria missing a boatload of chances. Not normally the African way. ;)

Yakabu missing an empty net from 5 yards... :icon_lol:

shocking miss tbh. martins' shocker was typical of his one on ones when he was with us too

Nigeria missing a boatload of chances. Not normally the African way. ;)

Yakabu missing an empty net from 5 yards... :icon_lol:

shocking miss tbh. martins' shocker was typical of his one on ones when he was with us too

Quite happy SK have got through, christ they've put enough effort in.

Only saw the highlights of the France game online this morning, quite apart from how shit they looked that was never a red card for Gourcouff.

It was like

Yeah sorry, its nothing personal.

What are the best results for Australia getting through?

Probably for the other three countries to withdraw due to illness :icon_lol:

;)

They need Ghana to beat Germany, basically. (Or Germany to stuff Ghana by a cricket score.)

Yeah sorry, its nothing personal.

What are the best results for Australia getting through?

Probably for the other three countries to withdraw due to illness :icon_lol:

;)

They need Ghana to beat Germany, basically. (Or Germany to stuff Ghana by a cricket score.)

It's actually not that bad.

We need to beat Serbia and if Germany beat Ghana we need to reverse Ghana's +5 GD.

Not impossible but fairly improbable (and not really deserved - questionable red cards or not).

I once won a lot of money the year Best Brom were dead last going into the last round (04/05) but somehow managed to stay up.

Can't see it happening twice :)

I'd like to see Australia get to within a goal of doing it, just for the agony. Or better still for them to get in the position to get through and then concede a late goal or something.

I'd like to see Australia get to within a goal of doing it, just for the agony. Or better still for them to get in the position to get through and then concede a late goal or something.

comments like that tend to come back and haunt you Gemma

;) We're getting the piss taken out of us if we go out, regardless of comments like that.

;) We're getting the piss taken out of us if we go out, regardless of comments like that.

Really? Personally I don't get that whole colony v England bullshit but then I don't like cricket or rugby.

Teasing you about being a soft, ginger latent homo, well that's a whole different thing :icon_lol:

Unusual situation here, with a Boateng brother playing for either side.

Sad that they aren't speaking to one another. Michael Ballack is not worth falling out with anyone over, least of all your brother.