Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghana are canny good like. Would love to see the Germans go out at this stage. Never happened before has it?

Playing some nice attacking football, but not conforming to the stereotype of African headless chicken defending. They look organised and inventive. Not so sure I'd want to meet them rather than the Germans...

Dont know if anyone else saw this but the French players were given a dressing down for their behaviour by the sports minister. She said afterwards that she made some of them cry with her harsh words.

;)

Sarkozy it to hold a government meeting about their abysmal performance and he's meeting with Henry tomorrow.

Can you imagine Cameron meeting with Gerrard to discuss the England team performances?

Ghana are canny good like. Would love to see the Germans go out at this stage. Never happened before has it?

Playing some nice attacking football, but not conforming to the stereotype of African headless chicken defending. They look organised and inventive. Not so sure I'd want to meet them rather than the Germans...

I was thinking the same thing, I think we would be a better bet against the Krauts. It would be fantastic to see them go out at this stage though

This match at Wimbledon is ridiculous. 53 games all in the 5th set now. Made all the more ridiculous by the fact that the French lad hasn't surrendered yet.

What's that got to do with the World Cup you bumclart?

If Desailly is such a proud, patriotic Ghanan why did he play for France? He's what's known in some schools as...

Thing is Ghana is part of the commenwealth.......do they all speak French like Cameroon and the Ivory Coast or is it just where Desaily folks took him as a bairn?...its a very Franch name ;)

This match at Wimbledon is ridiculous. 53 games all in the 5th set now. Made all the more ridiculous by the fact that the French lad hasn't surrendered yet.

What's that got to do with the World Cup you bumclart?

;)

With the easiest group in the competition we've contrived to play Germany in the first knock out stage. Fukin idiots. Really can't see anything but a German win.

What makes it worse is the fact that after tonight's games one of USA, Uruguay, South Korea or Ghana will definitely be in the semi-finals. Now had we won the softest group....

Still, it's not like we have any history with Germany and Argentina. Oh, wait....

With the easiest group in the competition we've contrived to play Germany in the first knock out stage. Fukin idiots. Really can't see anything but a German win.

What makes it worse is the fact that after tonight's games one of USA, Uruguay, South Korea or Ghana will definitely be in the semi-finals. Now had we won the softest group....

Still, it's not like we have any history with Germany and Argentina. Oh, wait....

What a great opportunity we have missed - I reckon USA could make the semis

It means we may have to beat Germany, Argentina, Spain and Brazil to win the World Cup

If Serbia can stick it up 'em then I'm sure we can.

Fuck Argentina as well, a team that's coached by Capello can't be beaten by a team that's coached by a coked-up fat little hairy warthog cunt that picks Jonas, a Championship winger, at right back over Zanetti, a seasoned right-back who has just won a Champions League. It's not even possible

Edited by AshleysSkidMark

Did anyone else have to suffer watching the game at work with people who probably haven't watched a match since the last World Cup?

"Is Rooney allowed to go anywhere on the field?"

"How come when we kick it out they get the ball?"

"Why do they keep falling over and rolling on the ground?"

What a great opportunity we have missed - I reckon USA could make the semis

It means we may have to beat Germany, Argentina, Spain and Brazil to win the World Cup

This "easiest group in the competion" bollocks is really beginning to chap my arse. All 4 teams in our group are in the top 30 in the world, nearly every other group has some no mark whipping boy. Based on the fifa world rankings, assuming you only need to to do better than the third best team in your group to qualify, Holland, Spain, Italy, and both Brazil and Portugal had easier groups to qualify from. The real "group of death" was France's group, with the top team (France - 9th) and the third best (Mexico - 17th) being seperated by only 8 places. How well are the 2 teams in bold coping with their easy groups?

Did anyone else have to suffer watching the game at work with people who probably haven't watched a match since the last World Cup?

"Is Rooney allowed to go anywhere on the field?"

"How come when we kick it out they get the ball?"

"Why do they keep falling over and rolling on the ground?"

Yeah, in-fucking-furiating.

Remember when Lampard just missed out on Rooney's through ball?

"Rooney's not as good as people say. That ball was stupid, why pass it ahead of someone instead of to their feet?"

or simply the guy who thinks that to bemoan every mistake or misplaced pass is to know about football.

and the classic, "they're played so much money, they should be able to beat Slovenia" despite them being in the dark about the English Players pay, what the Slovenians are paid, or even where Slovenia is.

I watched it at work as well ;)

"hold it"

"pass it man"

And whinging at every missed opportunity.

I made sure I sat with an ex semi-pro lad and kept away from them