A welcome back..

Weary

Strange as it may seem to some, I, as a Spurs fan have missed you lot in the Prem. I'm made up for 'Clipboard Chris' who's taken his chance at managing a big club with good grace & integrity, despite the obvious handicap of having Mike Ashley as a boss.

I did think you'd make a fist of next season , until I read the ridiculous statement made about lack of funds being available. Talk about hamstringing a team, jeebus. But as some managers have done, there's a few players who'll be available on loan who can do a decent job, and I suppose you've got to get those in. The ground & facilities are second to none, and playing to a full house should be a temptation for any player with ambition.

Anyway, good luck for next season (except when you play Spurs of course) :(

:(

You must be made right up now as well. As us and Leeds have found out cherish those Champions League memories as anything can happen.

What do you think of Bassong btw?

Edited by Jonny2J

:(

You must be made right up now as well. As us and Leeds have found out cherish those Champions League memories as anything can happen.

What do you think of Bassong btw?

I'm pleased w've eventually made the top 4 (obviously) but considering the outlay we've made, it's about bloody time really :(

I'm looking forward to the CL adventure, providing we qualify of course. Knowing our luck we'll get AC Milan or Lyon <_<

I hope we can do ourselves justice, but it's unrealistic to expect any great things. To make the knock-out stages would be brilliant, but to finish 3rd (would be in my eyes) would be good enough. I think we have a squad large enough to compete on 2 or 3 fronts, especially with a couple of additions, but not the £30m players bandied in the press lately.

Bassong ? personally, I think he's been great, he's quick, reads the game well, and usually makes the right descisions. A natural successor to Ledley King IMO, & when he's played with King, he looks the real deal. CB is a position I think we're well covered in, if we can keep everyone fit, but with King & Woodgate that's a problem :(

Bassong ? personally, I think he's been great, he's quick, reads the game well, and usually makes the right descisions. A natural successor to Ledley King IMO, & when he's played with King, he looks the real deal.

As long as he knows where his shorts are.

Do you think King will make the squad? and with his injury how many more years do you expect him to still be playing?

I'm pleased & not surprised King made the squad. When he's fully fit, IMO there's none better in central defence who qualify for England than King.

He's just been given an extension on his contract to 2012, and then I expect him to move into coaching at the club