Geordieracer

The Cycling Thread

Using TUE's for illegitmate uses is a doping violation.

Using Needles at the CDF is a doping violation and if (when) found guilty WIggins would be stripped of everything he won in 2012, including his olympic medals.

Dr Steve 'I've fucked a monkey' Peters giving out TUE's at the Olympic is handy too aint it eh?

Riders wanting to be strapped to a drip to aid recovery eh.  All LA esque aint it?  It's only recovery honest gov!  Nothing more than vitamin pills.  Just like they said in the 90s.

Sky were normal in 2010 but old Rup's wanted more bang for his buck.  He wanted Sky on top.  Then suddenly they employ one of the dirtiest doctors going to 'weigh' the riders. Then suddenly, pack fodder Dawg is smashing the fuck out of everyone.  The kid was offered around and wasnt much use, then he told Sir Dave he would go all the way.

Freeman is a massive fall guy for this, thrown right under the bus.

Aye this looks ropey as fuck. I knew you'd be straight on the case, Private Dick. :lol:

It's about time this fully blew up on Sky now cos they look dodgy as fuck. 

If the UCI follow precedent of the Ullisi case, he will get 9 month ban and loose his Vuelta.

That will be fucked for his Giro - Tour double next season.

It titally fucks Sky too.  This isnt JiffyGate this is fucking BIGGER.  I bet Walsh is sat crying in his Froomie shirt at home now.

CUNT.

Just looked at the dates.

The day of his + test he had just the fuck out of everyone on a summit finish to claw back his first place position after having an awful day the day before.

Yet Sky fans think the cunt is jesus!

Nibbles speaks out

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/nibali-chris-froome-salbutamol-case-is-terrible-for-the-sport/

"It had rained during those day in Spain and so it seems difficult that he suffered with asthma. I’ve got the same problem but when it rains the pollen doesn’t cause any problems and you don’t even need to take one puff of Ventolin,” Nibali said, according to Tuttobici.

"For sure this is a terrible news for the sport and for me."

Yeah but aren't the top cyclists all cheating in different ways? I saw a doc where they showed you can't be in the top 10 without some PEDS at some point.

Edited by Park Life

Sorry Wykiki I've just seen this, don't get as much of a chance to post on here any more as I can't access the website at work and as the site no longer uses Tapatalk I can't get away with using it on my mobile.

Have you seen any of the world indoors?

Sky and Wigan claiming they're innocent. This despite the GMC apparently having evidence that the testosterone patches were ordered on purpose. 

Only a matter of time. 

On 03/03/2018 at 12:48, Tooj said:

Sorry Wykiki I've just seen this, don't get as much of a chance to post on here any more as I can't access the website at work and as the site no longer uses Tapatalk I can't get away with using it on my mobile.

Have you seen any of the world indoors?

I have watched some the indoors stuff aye. My 3 year old. Nephew loves it.