Geordieracer

The Cycling Thread

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

No Dawg in this year's tdf. Open fractured femur. Nasty. Blowing his nose at 60kmh and went into a wall. 

Shouldn't laugh

But :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Would you call Froome a living legend, wykiki. Be honest. 

What has happened to him is horrific.  His career is over, I just hope he can live a normal life for his young un's.

Cycling wise, he's smashed off his tits more than Chez!

Cobo just about to get popped for an AAF on his Bio.  Which in recent weeks has been shown to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.  Anyways, he is popped for that.  Yet Froome who finished 2nd in that Vuelta was an even bigger shock than that cunt winning it.  Cobo was already a decent climber.  In 2008 he was second on the Hautacam by seconds.  Meanwhile, the future TdF 'legend' was back in 116th over 30 minutes down!  Laughable.

Get your bets on the Dawg been sports personality though this year out of a sympathy vote!

On 20/07/2019 at 08:32, Gemmill said:

@wykikitoon Are we having this Alaphilippe performance? Or is he alright cos he's not on Team Sky? ;)

Smashed off his fucking skull.  I was fully expecting him to leave at the rest day yeterday because he was glowing that much.

However if you want hypocrisy have a look at the shite David Walsh is saying.   Apparently JA is filth, yet the Magic Kenyan is amazing.  Same with a load of shite of Shite Radar.  Gimps calling him out yet when people call out the Dawg they ask for evidence :lol:

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I used to look forward to seeing the Devil every July on channel 4 :)

He's an exception, he's a legend.  Met him a couple of times, absolutely off his fucking nut :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

He's an exception, he's a legend.  Met him a couple of times, absolutely off his fucking nut :lol:

:lol:

That's great, was he from Belgium? 

On 26/07/2019 at 14:57, PaddockLad said:

:lol:

That's great, was he from Belgium? 

German

He's an inventor by all accounts.

I was in Amsterdam for the 2010 Giro D'Italia start.  Sat outside a cafe having coffee one morning when this Nutter started shouting behind me, turned around and it was him running up to people screaming :lol:

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Tour of Britain today starting and finishing in my old home town with 100 miles of  gorgeous Border scenery to gawp at 👍

Tooj is up there for the start/finish

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Has he biked up there from Newcastle?? 

He’s took his caravan. I shit thee not 😂