What mood are you in and why?

catmag

felt like I've wasted the day, didn't wake up until 10, got back from the gym at 11:30 ish and lay on the sofa for a bit, woke up at 16:00. Had to rush around doing the normal boring shit that you have to do, (laundry and tidying) now a casual day has been morphed into a brief spell of furious activity. <_<

Is this like tantamount to the sum of all your fears?

felt like I've wasted the day, didn't wake up until 10, got back from the gym at 11:30 ish and lay on the sofa for a bit, woke up at 16:00. Had to rush around doing the normal boring shit that you have to do, (laundry and tidying) now a casual day has been morphed into a brief spell of furious activity. <_<

Is this like tantamount to the sum of all your fears?

I like things to go to plan, although they seldom do. When they don't I get... discomforted.

Liberated.

When I had my Sky installed years ago, they put a multiroom box in the bedroom. There was no phone line in the room, and therefore that box has never had a phone line plugged into it. Sky have now decided that they are going to charge me £50 for violating their t&cs. I've told them to fuck off, ththeir was their engineer that violated the t&cs, and that if they don't cancel the charge, I'll get my service from someone else.

The problem was that there's no Virgin in my area andI don't have an outside aerial for BT Vision, so I was concerned it was gonna be an empty threat. Anyway, I've discovered Freesat. I can just buy a Freesat+ HD box for around 200 quid, plug it into the existing cables from my Sky dish, and have telly with no monthly subscription charge. Obviously I don't get Sport or anything, but it's gonna save me about £80 a month, and I'll just get the things I can't watch through other means (which I basically do anyway). I can also get a standard def box for 30 quid for the bedroom.

So fuck you Rupert Murdoch. :razz:

Deal with these calls every day, you would have got 3 warning letters before the charge was applied, if you had of listened to the first letter you wouldn't have been charged. Take your oil basically, ps you'll be happy to know sky only charge 40% of people violating to stop call centres getting too busy :)

Hey Sky boy. Just been on the phone to cancellations. They insta-shat themselves, offered to refund the violation charge AND give me 12 months of free line rental. The kid was telling me all the reasons I should stay with Sky, etc "I want to do something, I don't want to lose you as a customer, you've been with us 8 years and you've been a really good customer, let me go and talk to my manager and see if there's anything else I can do."

It was too little, too late though, Kevin. It's cancelled.

Liberated. When I had my Sky installed years ago, they put a multiroom box in the bedroom. There was no phone line in the room, and therefore that box has never had a phone line plugged into it. Sky have now decided that they are going to charge me £50 for violating their t&cs. I've told them to fuck off, ththeir was their engineer that violated the t&cs, and that if they don't cancel the charge, I'll get my service from someone else. The problem was that there's no Virgin in my area andI don't have an outside aerial for BT Vision, so I was concerned it was gonna be an empty threat. Anyway, I've discovered Freesat. I can just buy a Freesat+ HD box for around 200 quid, plug it into the existing cables from my Sky dish, and have telly with no monthly subscription charge. Obviously I don't get Sport or anything, but it's gonna save me about £80 a month, and I'll just get the things I can't watch through other means (which I basically do anyway). I can also get a standard def box for 30 quid for the bedroom. So fuck you Rupert Murdoch. :razz:

Good work. If everybody took a little stand like this the world would be a better place. :)

Liberated.

When I had my Sky installed years ago, they put a multiroom box in the bedroom. There was no phone line in the room, and therefore that box has never had a phone line plugged into it. Sky have now decided that they are going to charge me £50 for violating their t&cs. I've told them to fuck off, ththeir was their engineer that violated the t&cs, and that if they don't cancel the charge, I'll get my service from someone else.

The problem was that there's no Virgin in my area andI don't have an outside aerial for BT Vision, so I was concerned it was gonna be an empty threat. Anyway, I've discovered Freesat. I can just buy a Freesat+ HD box for around 200 quid, plug it into the existing cables from my Sky dish, and have telly with no monthly subscription charge. Obviously I don't get Sport or anything, but it's gonna save me about £80 a month, and I'll just get the things I can't watch through other means (which I basically do anyway). I can also get a standard def box for 30 quid for the bedroom.

So fuck you Rupert Murdoch. :razz:

Deal with these calls every day, you would have got 3 warning letters before the charge was applied, if you had of listened to the first letter you wouldn't have been charged. Take your oil basically, ps you'll be happy to know sky only charge 40% of people violating to stop call centres getting too busy :)

Hey Sky boy. Just been on the phone to cancellations. They insta-shat themselves, offered to refund the violation charge AND give me 12 months of free line rental. The kid was telling me all the reasons I should stay with Sky, etc "I want to do something, I don't want to lose you as a customer, you've been with us 8 years and you've been a really good customer, let me go and talk to my manager and see if there's anything else I can do."

It was too little, too late though, Kevin. It's cancelled.

You heartless fiend, Gem.

Liberated. When I had my Sky installed years ago, they put a multiroom box in the bedroom. There was no phone line in the room, and therefore that box has never had a phone line plugged into it. Sky have now decided that they are going to charge me £50 for violating their t&cs. I've told them to fuck off, ththeir was their engineer that violated the t&cs, and that if they don't cancel the charge, I'll get my service from someone else. The problem was that there's no Virgin in my area andI don't have an outside aerial for BT Vision, so I was concerned it was gonna be an empty threat. Anyway, I've discovered Freesat. I can just buy a Freesat+ HD box for around 200 quid, plug it into the existing cables from my Sky dish, and have telly with no monthly subscription charge. Obviously I don't get Sport or anything, but it's gonna save me about £80 a month, and I'll just get the things I can't watch through other means (which I basically do anyway). I can also get a standard def box for 30 quid for the bedroom. So fuck you Rupert Murdoch. :razz:

Good work. If everybody took a little stand like this the world would be a better place. :)

Aye I'm pretty nails Parky. ;) I must admit I nearly buckled when he was trying to throw all these savings at me, but I'd made my mind up before I went on the phone that it was game over. I would have felt weak coming off the phone with a Sky subscription still in place.

Liberated.

So fuck you Rupert Murdoch.

I did advise you to do this last year!

The best box is the humax one and if you stick a little wireless widget in the back you can get I player etc.

Aye cheers CT. Been looking into it, and it's a toss up between the Humax and a Samsung that has come out since the Humax. The Samsung won the whathifi award in 2011, whereas the Humax won it in 2010. The bigger HD on the Samsung might be tempting me!

Aye looks canny. I have the samsung blu ray which works as a media hub like this one and its great being able to wirelessly watch anything on the computer on the TV.

Only downside is that the samsung only records one channel at a time where as the Samsung records two. Doesnt sound much but when you consider a lot of the decent TV is on between 8 and 11 then quite often it is very useful.

Much better than paying the Sky Thieves.

Went with the Humax in the end, CT. Looks like the Samsung was a brick when it was first released cos the software was shit. They've since sorted that out, but there's still the odd person in the Amazon reviews saying "There's more to the problems with this thing than just the software. Save yourself the bother and get a Humax."

Just ordered the Humax for the living room and a cheapy £30 one for the telly in the bedroom. Looking forward to saving around £100 a month.

January blues have well and truly hit the last few days. I realised though that I usually have at least one decent night out/weekend away to look forward to early in the year and this year I've got absolutely nothing until May when I'm spending a few nights in London. Going to have to get something sorted like.

We need some snow to cheer every cunt up! I'm areet like normally a right miserable bastard Jan to March like am areet though. The Fish gets that winter SAD the same as you. Have a joint and you'll feel alright/

We need some snow to cheer every cunt up! I'm areet like normally a right miserable bastard Jan to March like am areet though. The Fish gets that winter SAD the same as you. Have a joint and you'll feel alright/

I have not seen a single snowflake this winter. :(

Been almost balmy down here, 12 degree days, sun shining.

I need some winter sun badly. Nobody has any money or spare time though and I'm not one for going on my own. It's weird, I've had a canny week, but whenever I'm on my own for any amount of time I can just feel myself regressing into a miserable state. I've packed this week off work with meeting people for lunch and getting to the gym and all that kind of thing, but it's times like these, where I'm sat in the house after lunch and know I won't speak to any real person until 18:00 at the earliest, that I really start getting down.

Honestly, if it wasn't a rented house share, I'd buy a cat or a dog.

A little irked. Chasing some invoices and we've had a big lump sum from the bank we work with. Annoying thing is there's an extra £120 from them that I just can't match up with our accounts.

Doing my nut in trying to add up all these different combinations of invoices to see how they've come to the figure.

Fucking shattered. Fell out with one of my best mates, proper slanging match about Leon Best and how shit he is, fell out with my lass over fucking twitter!! Women man! She rang me I didn't answer, cos I was mid row with me mate, then said well you've been on fucking twitter, is twitter more important than me and you hardly spoke to me in Shark Bar?! These fucking Sunday games man everyone pissed, Mondays always messy and full of apologies. The next games a Sunday too.

Am I the only one who thinks Leon Best is a lazy shit mug? One good goal changes nothing, he's got no presence about him, and to see him and fucking Shola on before Benny sickens me. Benny's too good for us if we're honest, and he worked very hard when he come on I thought.

Just had some good news at the hospital, as I had to go for an ultrasound due to an abnormal lump they found on my back when looking into my current back problems, thankfully it's only fatty tissue and I'm just morphing into a camel.

Now all I need is to have my MRI scan so I can see what the real problem with my back is.