What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Good mood. Me dad nearly died a month ago or so, and he's been in hospital for nearly 2 month. He's made an amazing recovery, can't walk properly like yet, but the cancer has gone, and after 7 weeks he gets oot tonight. I'm owa the moon for him, for me sister, me mam, wor lass, and all me aunts, uncles and cousins.

Apart from that my future mam in law (I hope) won 3k playing shitey bingo, and we're getting a treat don't know what it'll be yet, I'm doing well holding my own at Cheltenham, I'm losing weight, after being in a SHIT position at work 4 weeks ago, I have turned everything round and delivered my quarterly budget plus £4k, so aye it's a good week.

Ah aye...and Paul Wyn got locked up today haha.

Edited by McFaul

Good mood. Me dad nearly died a month ago or so, and he's been in hospital for nearly 2 month. He's made an amazing recovery, can't walk properly like yet, but the cancer has gone, and after 7 weeks he gets oot tonight. I'm owa the moon for him, for me sister, me mam, wor lass, and all me aunts, uncles and cousins.

Apart from that my future mam in law (I hope) won 3k playing shitey bingo, and we're getting a treat don't know what it'll be yet, I'm doing well holding my own at Cheltenham, I'm losing weight, after being in a SHIT position at work 4 weeks ago, I have turned everything round and delivered my quarterly budget plus £4k, so aye it's a good week.

Good news about your dad, Stevie, mate. Glad to hear it

Great news about your dad. Pleased for you.

Feeling pretty good, especially since I came across an episode of Trailer Park Boys I'd somehow never seen or remembered seeing last night. Was glorious. Seen all 7 seasons so many times on both DVD and from when I downloaded them, but somehow I'd missed this one.

This episode to be exact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WYJobY9FHs

That bloke in the blue t-shirt *is* Shepherd. :lol:

Thanks a lot everyone :-)

Anyway Paul Wyn....

Fan arrested in alleged NUFC racist Twitter slur

A FOOTBALL fan was today arrested for allegedly making racist comments on a social network site following Newcastle United and Arsenal’s clash on Monday.

Detectives working on the case swooped in on the 42-year-old man following reports of racial hatred comments being made on Twitter.

The game ended in a 2-1 defeat when Arsenal’s second goal went past United’s Danny Simpson in the 94th minute.

A Northumbria Police spokesman today said: “A 42-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of inciting racial hatred following reports of racist comments being made on Twitter.

“This is in relation to reports of racist comments being made on Twitter directed at Newcastle United and Arsenal players during a match on Monday, March 12.”

In today's papers we told how racial abuse allegedly hurled at Newcastle United player Cheick Tiote by an Arsenal fan will be investigated by the Football Association.

TV cameras picked up a lone supporter yelling what are alleged to be racist remarks at the midfielder during Monday’s away defeat at the north London club.

The latest alleged Twitter slur is the fifth time in five months Toon players have been the target of alleged racial abuse from fans.

Chuffed to bits for you Stevie lad.

Ill have a glass tonight for you and the family.

Feeling pretty good, especially since I came across an episode of Trailer Park Boys I'd somehow never seen or remembered seeing last night. Was glorious. Seen all 7 seasons so many times on both DVD and from when I downloaded them, but somehow I'd missed this one.

This episode to be exact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WYJobY9FHs

That bloke in the blue t-shirt *is* Shepherd. :lol:

Almost, but Phil Collins isn't fat enough.

Came home and fired up a portable copy of my project from work, had to catch myself on after half an hour....

Not sure if anyone outside of Ireland quite understands that???? Could be wrong?

It means that he had a wank.

Edited by ewerk

Came home and fired up a portable copy of my project from work, had to catch myself on after half an hour....

Not sure if anyone outside of Ireland quite understands that???? Could be wrong?

It means that he had a wank.

:lol: up to his oxters in it, so he was

After this week its highlighted I am right to leave.

This stupid bitch who sits next to me has been unbearable and a fucking drain on resources for simple jobs.

My line manager will be in Monday, hear I am leaving and hopefully have a word with me where I will give him some serious shit about this useless fucker. She shouldnt have a job here tbh.

Fucking hell, days dont come much better. Nice one Stevie :yahoo:

I've had a VAT inspection at work for two days. They always, ALWAYS find something. So I was expecting him to dig up some mistake I had made. I'd convinced myself I was in for a £4-5K bill but as it turns out apart from the one thing I knew I hadnt been doing right (scale charges) everything was spot on. Result!