What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Good mood. Me dad nearly died a month ago or so, and he's been in hospital for nearly 2 month. He's made an amazing recovery, can't walk properly like yet, but the cancer has gone, and after 7 weeks he gets oot tonight. I'm owa the moon for him, for me sister, me mam, wor lass, and all me aunts, uncles and cousins.

Apart from that my future mam in law (I hope) won 3k playing shitey bingo, and we're getting a treat don't know what it'll be yet, I'm doing well holding my own at Cheltenham, I'm losing weight, after being in a SHIT position at work 4 weeks ago, I have turned everything round and delivered my quarterly budget plus £4k, so aye it's a good week.

Ah aye...and Paul Wyn got locked up today haha.

:thumbsup:

Great news mate. Glad to hear your dad is doing well :)

My foul week is over, my plans for a quiet one this weekend are being tossed out the window, i'm starting at 11 tomorrow morning

fuck it, saturday, paddys day, and Ireland v England

its going to get messy

its me Da'S Birthday tomorrow. I shall be staying out of Leeds centre, far too many students and plastic Paddy's out!

Have a good un!

Happy St Patricks Day.

Off to the Irish Centre with me Da later for a pint and a natter as its his Birthday too today :)

Been for my barnet chopping and some shopping, now having a coffee, listing a couple of bits on eBay and then watching some cycling :)

Not in a great mood..... royal mail could not deliver our parcel from America because there was £5.42 customs duty to pay....which is fair enough but they stuck £8 on that for a 'handling charge' Just to stick a card through our letter box! Also I have loads to do today and then we're off testing the race car at Pembrey, South Wales tomorrow....on Mothers Day!!

I donno what yous have got to celebrate personally. You think we're hardly allowed to celebrate St George's Day because of the fact we're made to feel guilty for being English, where we've achieved arguably more than any other society in human history, yet everyone is told to celebrate St Patrick's Day representing a country who's greatest achievement to date is breeding a few decent horses, and making the film "The Van".

I donno what yous have got to celebrate personally. You think we're hardly allowed to celebrate St George's Day because of the fact we're made to feel guilty for being English, where we've achieved arguably more than any other society in human history, yet everyone is told to celebrate St Patrick's Day representing a country who's greatest achievement to date is breeding a few decent horses, and making the film "The Van".

No ones asking you to celebrate fuck all, like we don't celebrate (or care about, no idea where you got any other opinion on it from) St Georges Day

that entire post sums up why a lot of people share the same popular opinion about England/the English (personally i don't but i must admit southerns get on my nerves more due to the accents than anything especially londoners)

Jesus give it a rest and lighten up, the world uses it as an excuse for a drink and because we're a well liked nation people adopt it....unlike well *ahem*

Where did I say you do celebrate St George's Day or care about it? I dismiss St Patrick's Day as a day a small nearby country use as a day of celebration, who's terrorists have bombed our civilians in the last 25 years on our mainland. I drink Guinness, but today is one day I won't. "Popular country", I think you're a bunch of wanks personally and I say that with more Irish blood than English. Most arrogant wanks I've ever known with so little to boast about, and the fact you believe you're a popular country reinforces that. My view is that Ireland is a primitive rock, full of people who have played at being victims for centuries. Perhaps in the past they had a case, but today? Nah. "Most people hate the English" we don't care, and my main point is the sooner people stop mentioning SPD in this country the better, and we get a national holiday sorted for SGD.

No ones asking you to celebrate fuck all, like we don't celebrate (or care about, no idea where you got any other opinion on it from) St Georges Day

that entire post sums up why a lot of people share the same popular opinion about England/the English (personally i don't but i must admit southerns get on my nerves more due to the accents than anything especially londoners)

Jesus give it a rest and lighten up, the world uses it as an excuse for a drink and because we're a well liked nation people adopt it....unlike well *ahem*

Where did I say you do celebrate St George's Day or care about it? I dismiss St Patrick's Day as a day a small nearby country use as a day of celebration, who's terrorists have bombed our civilians in the last 25 years on our mainland. I drink Guinness, but today is one day I won't. "Popular country", I think you're a bunch of wanks personally and I say that with more Irish blood than English. Most arrogant wanks I've ever known with so little to boast about, and the fact you believe you're a popular country reinforces that. My view is that Ireland is a primitive rock, full of people who have played at being victims for centuries. Perhaps in the past they had a case, but today? Nah. "Most people hate the English" we don't care, and my main point is the sooner people stop mentioning SPD in this country the better, and we get a national holiday sorted for SGD.

:lol: When I called you a bigot the other day I was clearly mistaken.

Show me where I've been bigoted in any way?

You've got a deep rooted insecurity somewhere in your make up, you constant need to prove the superiority of our club versus others, your blinkered view of other countries. You're trying to prove something to someone but you're not quite sure what.

You've got a deep rooted insecurity somewhere in your make up, you constant need to prove the superiority of our club versus others, your blinkered view of other countries. You're trying to prove something to someone but you're not quite sure what.

he can't be ewerk, sure his grannies irish :D

I've got more Irish blood than English, I shouldn't have said you're all wanks, there's some brilliant Irish people in my family, but fuck me there's an arrogance too. Your other paragraph, we are made to feel guilty for being English. Anything with a SG flag seems to be related to nationalism, and it fucks people off, the odd sarcastic comment from Gemmill on here, doesn't mean it's not popular opinion neither.

Thank you for that Dr Hillary Jones. It's interesting that you seem to think you know my thought process better than I know my own, shows a clear laughable point of view that you are in some way more intelligent or superior to me? Hilarious. I'm not searching through posts for examples of your bigotry, but while we're psycho-analysing, I've always held the opinion there's something very dark and sinister about you, I don't know what it is. Maybe that's because you're so contrary regarding almost any subject and not just towards me, I don't know, I don't care really.