What mood are you in and why?

catmag

No, the Jews don't celebrate Christmas.

And Easter is named for the german pagan fertility goddess Eostre.

Edit; Gah mkII!

Posting from phone- beaten every time.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I wonder what the symbol of Christianity would've been if the Romans hadn't have crucified Christ?

If they'd have chopped his head off you wouldn't expect to see a headless torso hanging from someones necklace or at the front of a church, would you?

I wonder what the symbol of Christianity would've been if the Romans hadn't have crucified Christ?

If they'd have chopped his head off you wouldn't expect to see a headless torso hanging from someones necklace or at the front of a church, would you?

There are loads of types of crucifixion aren't there? ranging from the criminal being affixed to a simple stake in the ground, up to the famous Christian symbol.

:lol:

Last Wednesday was International Steak & Blowjob day.

Missed it, dammit!

Anyway, it's March 17th, Happy Liberalia* everyone.

(* any Roman blood Stevie?)

Haha distant Spanish on one side funnily enough, Galicia if that counts.

This morning after looking at Muamba's Twitter account had me feeling a bit strange. Seems a genuinely nice bloke and only recently got engaged to his fiancee. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery.

Aside from that I'm in a great mood. Few days away from finishing my probation at my new job which I am enjoying, got engaged myself last weekend and got a few good weekends to look forward to - including the Swansea and Man City games! :)

Steak = Rare

Blow job = Rarer

:lol:

I'm going out tonight, but luckily there's not a great chance there'll be retards sporting the God-awful tat hawked by Guiness where I go.

I tell you what, it's times like this I'm delighted to be such a knob :cuppa:

Indeed.

Bemused.

Basically, Rangers are playing a charity game at Ibrox on the 30th March. They are playing an AC Milan side. I know the lad who does the UK work for ACM (Glorie) and he gave a load of info to RFC. They made him an advert for the program on the day and they have only gone and picked a photo of me with Franco Baresi from the last time I was over there at the derby :lol: as if RFC weren't in enough bother without putting my mug in there.

Anyway, should be a canny game if anyone interested : http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/139381

Fucking livid.

Saw my girlfriend at the weekend so parked my car at Farnborough Station. I'd seen online it's weekend parking for 8 quid. Turns out if you want to carry over to the monday...35.

Only space available was one under a tree and by now I just wanted to get to London as she'd booked a restaurant for 8.

So I go off and have a fine weekend (was absolutely shitfaced on st pat's day) and even have a fairly decent commute back to Farnborough this morning...walk to my car to find it COVERED in bird shit. I'm having to drive using my wingmirrors as I cannot see a goddamned thing out the back.

Grr.

Fucking livid.

Saw my girlfriend at the weekend so parked my car at Farnborough Station. I'd seen online it's weekend parking for 8 quid. Turns out if you want to carry over to the monday...35.

Only space available was one under a tree and by now I just wanted to get to London as she'd booked a restaurant for 8.

So I go off and have a fine weekend (was absolutely shitfaced on st pat's day) and even have a fairly decent commute back to Farnborough this morning...walk to my car to find it COVERED in bird shit. I'm having to drive using my wingmirrors as I cannot see a goddamned thing out the back.

Grr.

Sorry Brock, but :lol:

Massively proud.

2nd week of going to football training and my boy gets MOTM!!

Unbelievable tackling ability apparently and he's only 6.

Chuffed to bits.... :)

All day drinking is going to have to phased out for me I think, so many things I said and did after the match I'm having massive drinkers remorse about. I'm still rough off Sunday.