What mood are you in and why?

catmag

At a wedding listening to live music . Some guitarist from Freddy and the heartbreakers and a singer doing a cracking set!

Okay so the guy was from Frankie and the Heartstrings. Close I guess.

Dont often get to see this sort of stuff live but wow how good these two lads were. The acoustic guitarist (mick ross) was just amazing to watch.

And to top it off I dreamt that they got me up on stage to take over the mike and the crowd went wild while I belted out some pointer sisters, Abba and a commitments encore.

God I was good :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Working fine for me. Try logging in on your browser and changing your password so you're sure you aren't fucking it up.

Don't offer him advice man. ;)

Daughters gone to the loo and Ieft her phone and I have just discovered her toontastic name!!!!

Give her a warm toontastic welcome 😉

CT :lol:

Men don't clear up- woman's job.

:lol:

Don't call it a job, they'll expect to be paid for it and you've seen the plight of the planet ever since we let them have the vote :cuppa:

We used to have an Empire, you know?

Your opinions will no doubt be more accurate at least, i'm sure your football knowledge is better anyway

(he hates me the most doesn't he)

Most definitly not. I've also been signed up long enough to know how photos and photoshop work on this forum!

Next best thing, let's get some photos of your fatha on here then.