What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Devilish :naughty:

Its the Bruce Springsteen concert tonight at the SOL and I will no doubt be ferrying lots of concert goers.

Wondering what the most irritating pre concert music I could play in the taxi. Nolans? :lol:

Of course the easy option is to play a bit of Bruce and go for the big tips but where the fun in that.

Class mood, looking forward to a going out on Saturday night and cannot wait to see the Stone Roses the weekend after. Especially as my order of supplies has been confirmed as well. :D

Saturday should be fun. I was hoping for a lovely summers evening so we'd have a pleasant view but I don't think we're going to get it.

A superb one, results day 2:1 :D

And then the bus to work came this morning and its a double Decker, doesn't get anyway better than this.

;)

And then the bus to work came this morning and its a double Decker, doesn't get anyway better than this.

;)

Did you sit upstairs on the front seat where you can look down at the driver? If not, then you wasted an opportunity :D

Congrats on the result aswell!

Sad.

Older woman at work who I just can't stop thinking about!!!

Stop messing about, stand up, March over and tell her exactly how you feel......NOW!

And then tell us what she says.

Truth is she is probably fantasising about you, RIGHT NOW, and gagging for it.

They all are at that age.

Hurry up.

I have found out that there is a brew dog bar in manchester right round the corner from the office

so we're going there this afternoon :D

;)

nice one! What were you studying?