What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I don't have flab to fight, dickhead. :lol: I'm not walking around at 5ft 8 like a barrell! Looking like someone sat a Panama hat on a pumpkin.

You must be due to rejoin Slimmers World again shortly, aren't you? You've been in expansion mode for a while now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pissed off.

Was meant to be doing a night shift tonight at SJP. The cherry picker hasn't turned up, so we are now looking at a 16hr split shift tomorrow.

8-4, home, then back in at midnight til 8am Wednesday.

Useless fuckers!

Pissed off.

Was meant to be doing a night shift tonight at SJP. The cherry picker hasn't turned up, so we are now looking at a 16hr split shift tomorrow.

Useless fuckers!

See if you can pick up any Toon gossip whilst you're there.

Pissed off.

Useless fuckers!

Aye, but you get to go to work at SJP! Some of us go to buildings full of sick people or shitty offices. Surely there's still a little bit of a thrill that it's SJP?

The place is overrun with Olympic bods , very little sign of NUFC staff anywhere.

I'm not allowed inside the ground anyway.

The security is mental, bombproof metal gates have been installed on Barrack Rosd and Strawberry Place, and all the car parks are ringed with shoulder height sandbags.

Mental.

probably the right time for him to go tbh, for himself and everton. 32 yrs old, only 2goals last season, getting a decent amount for him and he's going get a last pay day with a longer contract than you'd offer i'm sure.

Yeah, right time to go, all though were only getting 1m for him, but 65k off the wage bill

Also, you ever been to Marlay Park in Dublin? I'm looking at going to a gig next month and wondered if its the same one as the zoo is in in Dublin

The place is overrun with Olympic bods , very little sign of NUFC staff anywhere.

I'm not allowed inside the ground anyway.

The security is mental, bombproof metal gates have been installed on Barrack Rosd and Strawberry Place, and all the car parks are ringed with shoulder height sandbags.

Mental.

I'll swap you. I'm working Thursday and Friday nightshift and I'll swap. You might get a stabbing or a ruptured stomach ulcer if it's not too busy. I'll go and dodge suits at SJP :)

I'll swap you. I'm working Thursday and Friday nightshift and I'll swap. You might get a stabbing or a ruptured stomach ulcer if it's not too busy. I'll go and dodge suits at SJP :)

Only if I get to wear your Nursey outfit :bloodywank:

Unwashed, naturally.

snapback.pngIdioteque, on 23 July 2012 - 11:36 PM, said:

Yeah, right time to go, all though were only getting 1m for him, but 65k off the wage bill

Also, you ever been to Marlay Park in Dublin? I'm looking at going to a gig next month and wondered if its the same one as the zoo is in in Dublin

Naw lad that's phoenix park, it's about 8-10miles north of Marlay, Marlay park is southside near Balinteer and dundrum.

you'll probably have to Bus it there, for gigs they run special ones generally and then on top of that the normal buses theres a few diff numbers iirc that run from o'connell that'll drop you off near the entrance.

Barney might know the numbers if you're lucky but i'm sure there was like 3-4 diff ones at least.

Nice one, I'll get the bus back into dublin

Kasabian/Noel Gallagher/The Cribs, decent line up and cheap flights too

Here you go. I grew up around the corner from there. Any questions, just let me know.

Public Transportation

Marathon Coach Hire will run a direct service to Marlay Park departing and returning to Georges Quay in the city centre.

The 16 bus leaves from Santry and serves O’Connell Street, Georges Street and Terenure and will drop you off on the Grange Road adjacent to Marlay Park.

The 14, 14a, 48a and 75 bus routes all serve Ballinteer Shopping Centre and the pedestrian entrance is only a few minutes walk from there.

The 14 and 14a bus leaves from Parnell Square and serves O’Connell Street, St Stephens Green and Rathmines

The 48a bus leaves from Parnell Square and serves O’Connell Street, Pearse Street DART Station, St Stephens Green and Ranelagh.

The 75 leaves from The Square, Tallaght and travels through Knocklyon, Fairhouse, Rathfarnham (Nutgrove Shopping Centre).

The 75 route also comes from Dun Laoghaire taking in York Road, Bakers Corner, Deansgrange, Stillorgan Dual Carriageway, Stillorgan Village, Kilmacud, Dundrum and Ballinteer.

He clearly doesn't realise what ends up on an anaesthetic nurses uniform after a night in an emergency operating theatre :lol:

There's a reason we wear blues that can be changed 3 times per shift and shoved in the work laundry!

He clearly doesn't realise what ends up on an anaesthetic nurses uniform after a night in an emergency operating theatre :lol:

There's a reason we wear blues that can be changed 3 times per shift and shoved in the work laundry!

Anaesthetic nurse?

I puked over one of your colleagues when I was a kid, had a similar break to my daughter but didn't keep it down. (Fnarr, fnarr.) :naughty: