What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Got a job interview on Tuesday so really need to prepare but

1. Weather is awesome

2. Orgy of sport on TV

3. Amazing gorgeous nympho girlfriend coming round in a bit

4. Knackered despite sleeping a bit overnight & work tomorrow.

Mother in law's coming round tomorrow and I can NOT be arsed to tidy the place up. Tempted to just not bother because it'll not meet her standards anyway, and this way I can just loaf and watch excessive amounts of sport all day.

Not looking forward to this next fortnight. Working 12 out of 14, two of them 18 hour days because of the twatting Olympics.

Had a bit of a monster of a weekend and really could do with a normal week to recover from it. :(

been a few months since ive posted here, a lot has changed. Passed my driving test today so im buzzing :) also accepted into john moores so thats another thing :)

been a few months since ive posted here, a lot has changed. Passed my driving test today so im buzzing :) also accepted into john moores so thats another thing :) also been getting my shirt off on camera a lot :)

Alright kidda. Congrats on all of the above. ;)

been a few months since ive posted here, a lot has changed. Passed my driving test today so im buzzing :) also accepted into john moores so thats another thing :)

Well in, great city for students, my cousin has just moved down from the north east for Uni