What mood are you in and why?

catmag

You got any idea how fucking expensive buying a house/living alone is down here?! I'm minted but still can't afford it.

Which means it's unsustainable long term. Which means one day you'll have to grow up Dave. One day.

I'd haved loved it if I was a fireman seeing a load of nurses in their nightwear tbh.

Used to be a cleaner in a nurses home. Starched uniforms are horny.

Edited by Park Life

Which means it's unsustainable long term. Which means one day you'll have to grow up Dave. One day.

I'm putting money aside for a deposit. It'll take a while and it's likely I'll continue to rent until I move out of London, or stumble across a drawer full of cash. I suppose you're right, at some point I'll grow up, but I'm in no hurry and there's currently no need to.

I'm off to spend £20 on comics and buy a new iPod dock/radio/clock thing. :jonas:

I'm putting money aside for a deposit. It'll take a while and it's likely I'll continue to rent until I move out of London, or stumble across a drawer full of cash. I suppose you're right, at some point I'll grow up, but I'm in no hurry and there's currently no need to.

I'm off to spend £20 on comics and buy a new iPod dock/radio/clock thing. :jonas:

How come you're so minted? Seems like yesterday you were selling double glazing door to door.

How come you're so minted? Seems like yesterday you were selling double glazing door to door.

Mixture of right place-right time, contacts and Luck, then shit loads of fake-it-til-you-make-it. Fuck all to do with competence :D

That selling windows racket... jesus that was an embarrassing period of my life.

I reckon you'll still be living in shared houses with student lasses in your 40s. Like a baldy Jimmy Saville.

Nah.

they'll be legal

I want nervous at all on my wedding day. Not for the vows, the speeches or anything. It was weird.

Me either....once I got out of bed I was ice cool, the grolsch helped.

Mint day. My speech had them all in bits.

Cheers everyone for the well wishes.

You're not getting off that easy. Transcript bitch tits!

Glad it went well :D How was Stu?

Glad it went well :D How was Stu?

He was great, after a month in hospital he'd only been out 3 days, and no better than when he went in. We had plans for a wheelchair and/or projcted video if he couldn't do it, but he was able to stand and give his speech which was lush.

His lad was page boy too. Smart as a dart.