What mood are you in and why?

catmag

what is wrong with you? it's clearly The Beast

What's wrong with him? He's a Heterophobe and has terrible suggestions for match-day pubs

Great mood, had a canny few days. Match was enjoyable on Thursday. Yesterday I had to have an ECG, which came back fine and was a huge relief. Today I've had a productive day for housework with everything done by about 11am, Himself did some DIY type jobs this afternoon while I visited my Gran and now I'm relaxing with some wine and a week's worth of recorded TV shows to catch up with. All fairly basic stuff, but it's just been really nice.

Pretty damn fine mood if Im honest.

Managed to scive yesterday and instead painted the little lads room blue. It had been pink as he inherited it off his sister, however all things considered, DNA etc, I thought best get it blue ASAP.

So the blue was on yesterday and today I have to do hills / meadows and the sun. Farm Yard stickers to follow.

Does anyone have any tips for painting curvy lines (the hills).

11766268-friendly-farm-wall-mural-by-my-wonderful-walls.jpg

I'm in a content mood. My brother is home from Iraq safe, sound and shitting through the eye of a needle, plus we've done the Christmas nightshift rota and I've got Christmas and new year off :D