What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Fuck that.

I turned 28 a few weeks ago and a lot of people said things like "oooh, not getting any younger now" which is bollocks as

1. Nobody gets younger so it's a completely redundant phrase

2. 28 is still quite young anyway. I'm young enough to be the son of most people I work with, for example.

Don't waste your youth moaning about how old you are.

bloody brilliant mood after match though feeling slightly worse for wear after a 30th birthday party that went on until the early hours of Sunday morning. a baby shower on sunday wasn't the easiest way to spend the afternoon with a hangover. then my little boy decided to wake us up demanding milk at 2am in the bloody morning last night.

Went out last night, ended up in this bar/club for an hour or so as all the pubs had closed. Was a good night overall but fuck me I felt old in there. Never really felt like that before. Turned 26 a couple of months back.

prime of your youth man. spend the next 6 years getting shitfaced and eating junk food while you can still get away with it. the real pain starts in the mid 30s.

prime of your youth man. spend the next 6 years getting shitfaced and eating junk food while you can still get away with it. the real pain starts in the mid 30s.

Errr, wouldn't that make him malnourished according to you?

And as ewerk says, baby shower, wtf?! :lol:

Edited by Renton

Fuck that.

I turned 28 a few weeks ago and a lot of people said things like "oooh, not getting any younger now" which is bollocks as

1. Nobody gets younger so it's a completely redundant phrase

2. 28 is still quite young anyway. I'm young enough to be the son of most people I work with, for example.

Don't waste your youth moaning about how old you are.

Having said all that, half a dozen pints and a glass of red and I feel awful this morning. flat's a tip but all I want to do is lie on the sofa... fuck it, I think I will!

Baby shower? Are these common nowadays?

sadly yes. more nonsense we seem to have adopted thanks to our transatlantic cousins. typically it's just women that attend but this was a couples occasion. last thing i fancied after after a heavy night

Errr, wouldn't that make him malnourished according to you?

And as ewerk says, baby shower, wtf?! :lol:

if you're undeweight and you eat nothing but junk food then there's every chance you are malnourished, yes .enjoying indulging in a bit of crap and more frequent boozing without it all going straight to the love handles however is one of the luxuries of being a twenty something.

and yes, wtf was exactly how i felt about the baby shower on sunday morning too.

if you're undeweight and you eat nothing but junk food then there's every chance you are malnourished, yes .enjoying indulging in a bit of crap and more frequent boozing without it all going straight to the love handles however is one of the luxuries of being a twenty something.

and yes, wtf was exactly how i felt about the baby shower on sunday morning too.

Yes, because that really reflects your response to MT. What health deficits do you think I might have suffered through my malnourishment during my student days btw?

Yes, because that really reflects your response to MT. What health deficits do you think I might have suffered through my malnourishment during my student days btw?

don't know, i'm not a doctor.

a lack of proper nutrition would probably explain why you were underweight though. i was skinny at uni too, and i'm pretty sure it was because i was living away from home for the first time, my diet at the time was the worst it's ever been and i preferred to spend my money on drink and drugs than real food.

don't know, i'm not a doctor.

a lack of proper nutrition would probably explain why you were underweight though. i was skinny at uni too, and i'm pretty sure it was because i was living away from home for the first time, my diet at the time was the worst it's ever been and i preferred to spend my money on drink and drugs than real food.

Pot noodle (curry flavour add a bit of tom puree and chilli paste) and a coke for breakfast followed by a spliff is how I started the day as a student.

Edited by Park Life

Pot noodle (curry flavour add a bit of tom puree and chilli paste) and a coke for breakfast followed by a spliff is how I started the day as a student.

the cornerstone of any nuritous breakfast :lol:

i rememeber one year as term was coming to an end, having next to no money left and basically having to eat what was left in the cupboards rather than buy fresh food so i had enough cash left over for the end of year raving. one particularly depressing meal consisted of tesco value rice topped with grated tesco value cheese.

the cornerstone of any nuritous breakfast :lol:

i rememeber one year as term was coming to an end, having next to no money left and basically having to eat what was left in the cupboards rather than buy fresh food so i had enough cash left over for the end of year raving. one particularly depressing meal consisted of tesco value rice topped with grated tesco value cheese.

Happy days. :)

:lol: Sounds familiar. The first "meal" I made for myself after my parents dropped me off at halls was a Pot Noodle. (Chilli paste? Luxury! We used to dream of chilli paste.)

And aye, there were a few student weeks of value beans on value toast for both lunch and dinner due to sheer skintness. Maybe value spaghetti if I could afford to push the boat out a bit. Puts hairs on your chest (and everything you eat subsequently in life into stark perspective).

:lol: Sounds familiar. The first "meal" I made for myself after my parents dropped me off at halls was a Pot Noodle. (Chilli paste? Luxury! We used to dream of chilli paste.)

And aye, there were a few student weeks of value beans on value toast for both lunch and dinner due to sheer skintness. Maybe value spaghetti if I could afford to push the boat out a bit. Puts hairs on your chest (and everything you eat subsequently in life into stark perspective).

There was a period I was hooked on egg and chips. Four fried eggs and oven chips drowned in chilli paste and mayo. :lol:

There was a period I was hooked on egg and chips. Four fried eggs and oven chips drowned in chilli paste and mayo. :lol:

For god's sake, man, did you not see this? Delete your post lest you drown in a flood of drool!

Breakfast of champions :D