What mood are you in and why?

catmag

you know the way people get tied to lampposts and egg'd/floured?

it's that but on a trailer/cart basically

Aye but how often does that actually happen any more?

Well this morning I'm equally as angry as I was last night. Thankfully none of my side were involved as they have the good sense to recognise that it's a trampy fucking thing to do.

So I'm falling out with her parents, not exactly ideal timing, two weeks before the wedding, but they brought it on themselves, the cunts.

We did similar to my brother on his stag do....stripped him naked and put him into a pair of filthy oil covered overalls and handcuffed him to a lampost on a bridge in the Midlothian village of Pathhead whilst we went to the pub . Thing is that was 1996 and I think that whole thing has died a death somewhat. One lad I worked with where I served my time was stripped bollock naked and had a lovely mixture of red oxide paint,industrial glue and sawdust rubbed into his nether regions, spent the night before his wedding shaving his meat and two veg :lol:

Seething.

Getting angrier the more I stew.

Been on paternity 5 weeks and got a text asking if i wanted a promotion while away. I responded that would be fine, only if i got more money. Had 2 promotions in the last few year that came with a promise of extra money down the line but nowt materialised over and above the collectively bargained annual increases.

Got back this morning to four thousand emails (bad enough), one of which has gone out to just about the whole account about my new role, not heard a thing about my pay though.

Seething.

Getting angrier the more I stew.

Been on paternity 5 weeks and got a text asking if i wanted a promotion while away. I responded that would be fine, only if i got more money. Had 2 promotions in the last few year that came with a promise of extra money down the line but nowt materialised over and above the collectively bargained annual increases.

Got back this morning to four thousand emails (bad enough), one of which has gone out to just about the whole account about my new role, not heard a thing about my pay though.

Should have checked your emails from home innit.

i refused to accept these email numbers until he presents them in a graph format with accurate daily breakdowns which then are filtered into specific topic related categories

You're right to doubt me...there were 3347, over 25 days it's only 133.88 a day.

I used to take work home, or work daft hours when I was a young mug Parky. I won't be doing any favours for "the man" these days though. Wouldn't have thought you were a company boy either.

Why the fuck would anyone want to do more work for the same money?

Public services are (I assume) much better for having strict grades and compensation changes that go hand in hand with it so I guess it would be alien to you. Certainly the civil servants that have transitioned into our company have MUCH better protections of their pay progression.

The union in my private company are almost powerless to enforce proper pay grades for non-transitioned folk in comparison to public sector unions. It's frequently a case of being totally shit on when it comes to the annual review time. There's nowt stopping them from blaming the economic downturn for the lack of recognition...when they are laying off 10% of our team they don't expect people to complain about pay for performance going out the window. It's accepted and encouraged that you leave a company and go elsewhere if you think your pay is unfair. You see the same people coming back 6 months later as contractors on twice the money.

Just an hour and a quarter to go in my last day in the office for three weeks. I have two days training tomorrow and Wednesday then two and a half weeks off including my week in Cyprus from next Wednesday.

Yipee.

Just an hour and a quarter to go in my last day in the office for three weeks. I have two days training tomorrow and Wednesday then two and a half weeks off including my week in Cyprus from next Wednesday.

Yipee.

There's no money in them banks mate.