What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Rob, why don't you write it all down - a bit like you've done here and give it to your parents if you find it hard to speak to them. It might be easier and means you still get to let them know how you're feeling?

And please let us know how things go and if you're able to take the first step. It's a brave thing to do :)

And if all else fails then you can always share on here, someone will understand how you're feeling. @Wykitoon bored us for years on here with his tales of misfortune but thanks to us he has now gotten his life back on track. ;)

Seriously though, there's always someone willing to listen, whether it be a GP, parents or an online message board. I know from experience how helpful it can be to only just talk, even if you get no insightful response it's always a relief to just unload do feel free on here.

Fish's jokes depress the shite out of me ;)

Good, that's the intent, as one of my coping mechanisms is to drag other people down to my level.

p.s. you're going to die cold, scared and alone :good:

I think what the last few pages show is that it is no longer the taboo 'pull yourself together man' subject that it used to be.

I still there there's stigma attached mind but I think the internet affords people a certain anonymity where they can describe an experience without another person being directly involved.

There's a ''Sherrup man ya puff' attitude that is till very much the status quo regards depression - especially male depression.

I still there there's stigma attached mind but I think the internet affords people a certain anonymity where they can describe an experience without another person being directly involved.

There's a ''Sherrup man ya puff' attitude that is till very much the status quo regards depression - especially male depression.

Sherrup man, you big jessie. Get yersel a fucking haircut while your at it.

:whistle:

Is that you asking me to one of your partys?

Nope.

How bad is that though, you're not even invited to one of those parties, you're that much of a fun-sponge, a happy-sapper, a banter-tampon, a cunt.

Just got home from my week in Cyprus so I'm in that strange mood of glad to be home but still wishing I was away.

I've added buying a villa there to spend the winter in to my lottery to do list - still a fantastic place.

:lol:

I thought you'd have been sitting around the microwave.

Had fire pits at our site, you've got to have a fire to sit around.

"It was a dark, misty night, the family sit round the campfire. Crack, a twig snaps, they look round and from the bushes..." ping "oww the beans are done, where's my bread slice!?".