What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Did CT ever provide evidence of his weight loss? All he ever seems to be doing is drinking alcohol, eating and never doing any exercise :lol:

He must have the best metabolism ever!

I thought he was looking fairly trim in the Charva Tony Blair pic.

I'm in a decent enough mood considering I barely slept. Beer and late-night curry with the boys is becoming harder and harder to get away with the next day. Getting old. :(

Excellent mood. Last night and this morning I was really productive with mundane tasks I had to do (shopping for various household bits and pieces, phone calls, buying cards and a birthday present, fitting in a reasonable length run) so when I finish work at 5 I can get myself straight to the pub where I'm meeting my old man for a few drinks. It's basic stuff but I'm usually terrible for procrastinating and would've ended up having to rush around tonight or before the match tomorrow if I hadn't got my finger out.

That said, I've been wide awake since 4.30am and was out for the best part of an hour running from 6am so I'm flagging a bit now. :lol:

it's a bollocks when they're out of reach, my gran lives in the arsehole of nowhere out towards Banbridge, wouldn't listen to anyone when i was a kid when people were telling her not to shift from Belfast out there.

Now she's nearly 90 lives at the top of a hill in a bungalow and none of our family live within 30mile.

ironically, the house she just moved from was one they went to when my dad was 55 in 89 (day before we beat Hull 3-1 away) & she was 53 - it was their retirement bungalow with a nice garden.

great when you're part of a couple & still mobile; not so good when you're pushing 78 & almost immobilised by osteo arthritis & suffering loss of vision..... this new place will give her a new lease of life... might move there myself when i'm 55....

Buzzing!

After 4 days of being beasted in training , I've just sailed through my IRATA Level 3 assessment.

I am now officially a Rope God, and can tie Mrs. Fist up in many and various ways :lol:

1174304_10201912797723062_954156709_n.jp

Rehydration begins!