What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Canny evening.

Managed to catch up on two months worth of taxi accounts and watch a cracking film (Billy Elliott) with the bairn.

And to top it off our lass has gone to bed early with restless legs (women ffs), so I get an hour or two of nee time as well.

Happy days.

Canny evening.

Managed to catch up on two months worth of taxi accounts and watch a cracking film (Billy Elliott) with the bairn.

And to top it off our lass has gone to bed early with restless legs (women ffs), so I get an hour or two of nee time as well.

Happy days.

Hope you didn't include the camping fuel in your tax return

Just got back from the MotoGP. I'm deaf as a post, its like listening to 20 jumbo jets fly by :D

Seeing a bike go past you at 210mph is fucking mental. Next time you are doing 105mph in your car on the motorway, stick your head out of the window, then imagine your whole body being battered by that wind, then imagine going twice that speed :lol:

Bit down in the dumps overall really. Bairn starts school this week and I'm going to miss his company, as besides from work he is my entire company all of the time.

Utterly broken. Had a good old friend over for the weekend and we did everything - from Shakespeare at the Globe and Spamalot to curry on Brick Lane and dim sum in Chinatown to Polish vodka bars and grotty late-night metal pubs to a day at the seaside in sunny Southend-on-Sea yesterday. Which was surprisingly good fun actually. :lol: There's still half a bottle of Absolut Mango in the freezer, my shoulders are aching from endless rounds of air hockey and whack-a-mole, and I'm about ready to curl up in bed and die.

Oh and I'm on a train to Newcastle tomorrow morning. :cantlook:

Utterly broken. Had a good old friend over for the weekend and we did everything - from Shakespeare at the Globe and Spamalot to curry on Brick Lane and dim sum in Chinatown to Polish vodka bars and grotty late-night metal pubs to a day at the seaside in sunny Southend-on-Sea yesterday. Which was surprisingly good fun actually. :lol: There's still half a bottle of Absolut Mango in the freezer, my shoulders are aching from endless rounds of air hockey and whack-a-mole, and I'm about ready to curl up in bed and die.

Oh and I'm on a train to Newcastle tomorrow morning. :cantlook:

Filthy.

Confused/concerned.

Just got on from work having had a police car right up my backside since I got off the motorway (ten minutes driving or so) right onto my street (a culdesac, he wasn't going anywhere) after which he went down the end, turned round and sodded off without a word or even slowing down for a look at me/the car.

Whats that about?

Confused/concerned.

Just got on from work having had a police car right up my backside since I got off the motorway (ten minutes driving or so) right onto my street (a culdesac, he wasn't going anywhere) after which he went down the end, turned round and sodded off without a word or even slowing down for a look at me/the car.

Whats that about?

Maybe he realised he was an overconfident underpaid lazyarse fat bastard with no friends other than his 'work' colleagues and sodded off back to the sty to hand his notice in before he spoke to you.

He HATES having his photo taken and clamps his teeth together to 'smile' every time I do it :lol:

:D

Was my eldests first day at secondary school, had a look at some of the paraphernalia she brought home.....:jesuswept:

(she liked it anyway).

:)