What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Relieved. We've had a friend staying with us for the last 8 or 9 days while he's between flats, and while it's been fine and he's a lovely guy who brings us booze and crisps, now that he's gone again I've realised how totally intolerant I am to sharing my personal space with anyone (other than him indoors, obviously). It's not quite been at the level of The Fish's inability to have a dump if there's anyone else in the house, but it is *so* nice to be able to relax and switch off properly again... am I a selfish bastard? :lol:

Relieved. We've had a friend staying with us for the last 8 or 9 days while he's between flats, and while it's been fine and he's a lovely guy who brings us booze and crisps, now that he's gone again I've realised how totally intolerant I am to sharing my personal space with anyone (other than him indoors, obviously). It's not quite been at the level of The Fish's inability to have a dump if there's anyone else in the house, but it is *so* nice to be able to relax and switch off properly again... am I a selfish bastard? :lol:

Peace is the costliest commodity these days I find....

Why, sir, you should be ashamed of your cheek. Even if it is the only cheek you're able to bare when there are people nearby.

I'm ashamed of nothing.

check your twitter

Still got a knackered back and can only get comfy standing up :(

Got tremadol or something in the cupboard but don't quite fancy the "trip" that comes with them. Nowt else touched it.

Added to this is a nasty head from too much Pinot something last night.

Still got a knackered back and can only get comfy standing up :(

Got tremadol or something in the cupboard but don't quite fancy the "trip" that comes with them. Nowt else touched it.

Added to this is a nasty head from too much Pinot something last night.

I've been taking tramadol for two years now and wish I could experience the trip again. :(

Do they stop having any effects then other than pain relief or do you just not notice as much because you're used to them?

Getting tempted to pop a couple.

If they're 50mg just have one and see how you go. Have another after an hour or two then they're less likely to knock you sideways.

Do they stop having any effects then other than pain relief or do you just not notice as much because you're used to them?

Getting tempted to pop a couple.

Take 4 and report back to me in two hours.

If they're 50mg just have one and see how you go. Have another after an hour or two then they're less likely to knock you sideways.

Got to drive and pick the bairn up from nursery at lunch time so don't want to risk driving or child minding while away with the fairies. Iirc I started dancing around the room last time I took them :lol:

If they don't agree with you can you not get something else from your doctor?

I'm in an ok mood. Not at work again til Friday night, which is just as well as work is reet depressing at the moment. Paramedics were bringing in a baby in cardiac arrest last night (he died) and there are some really grim stories on my ICU right now. Still, don't have to think about it for a few days and I'm off out tonight. :)

I'm in an ok mood. Not at work again til Friday night, which is just as well as work is reet depressing at the moment. Paramedics were bringing in a baby in cardiac arrest last night (he died) and there are some really grim stories on my ICU right now. Still, don't have to think about it for a few days and I'm off out tonight. :)

Thanks for sharing :(

says it all really. i couldn't do that job.