What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol: Glad you're all right all things considered, Gloomy. And it's reassuring to see that TT and sympathy are as close bedfellows as ever. :D

It could be worse mind, I'm just on my way back from watching the Norwich game in a Norwich pub with Norwich fans. Now they know what real agony is. AND The Fish was there.

:lol: Glad you're all right all things considered, Gloomy. And it's reassuring to see that TT and sympathy are as close bedfellows as ever. :D

It could be worse mind, I'm just on my way back from watching the Norwich game in a Norwich pub with Norwich fans. Now they know what real agony is. AND The Fish was there.

Jesus, my day doesn't look quite so bad after all now.

Cheers for the kind words lads, and the pisstaking, it has improved my mood no end.

I'm a bit tyred so am taking a couple of days off to rest and cover so you'll probably bump into me a bit more than usual.

Cheers for the kind words lads, and the pisstaking, it has improved my mood no end.

I'm a bit tyred so am taking a couple of days off to rest and cover so you'll probably bump into me a bit more than usual.

Just think if you hadn't gone vegan you would have had the strength to jump out the way. :)

Glad you're ok, Gloomy. Funnily enough, I had to jump out the way of some mad cunt who nearly hit me with his car last night as well. Was crossing the road, he indicated at the last second, saw me and just kept going. Had to swing my back leg forward or he'd have got me. Prick had the nerve to blame me as well. As he was speeding off down the road. I'm in the area all the time so if I see him again, I'll fucking spark him out.

I feel dreadful.

Got knocked over by a car last night on way back from boozer. It was a hit and run effort. Apparently I was trying to flag down a cab, according to the lad that called the ambulance, when some cunt hit me then drove away without waiting to find out if he'd killed me or not.

Spent the night in hospital after being sparked out cold. Lucky to escape with cuts, aches and bruises.

Shit mate that's awful.

Where abouts in Brixton was it? Near the Ritzy? To be honest most of Brixton is well covered by cameras

Fuck you sunshine.

All in all it was a good day, walked into a "norwich" pub that was filled with mackems, had a nice couple of pints while I didn't care about the result, then miraculously just as I stopped celebrating Nasri's goal I started to care about the game again. Few more beers watching Norwich get spanked while doing my darndest not to find it all very funny, then back home in time for a portion of reheated lasagne. :good:

:D Tsk. But aye, like you I thought our Norwich mate had stitched us up when we turned up and the place was full of Mackems. Day took a turn for the better in due course though...

I'm in a reasonable mood because the BBC have chosen a Eurovision entry that isn't entirely embarrassing and/or sung by a pensioner.