What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol: We get all this mandatory training crap in our trust too, 90% of it irrelevant to non clinicians. Fortunately it's done remotely so I can just plug into my mp3 player as I whizz through the av slides.

Very proud dad here just had a few tears of hapiness my youngest daughter has just had confirmation of her place at Northumbria Uni. Its now unconditional she's the first person iin the family to go she's doing primary education she's going to be a teacher.

Congrats mate

I forget trooper, do you live local to the Uni?

Yeah we live in Cramlington mate so at least she can live at home she drives so its all good the campus is the coach lane one at Longbenton. Edited by trooper

Yeah we live in Cramlington mate so at least she can live at home she drives so its all good the campus is the coach lane one at Longbenton.

I'd try and convince her to stay on campus, is finances permit. I know it's not for everybody and you'll obviously know if it's a good fit for her or not, but I can't overstate how good it was for me.

If nothing else it gets her out the house more so you and your missus can... Y'know. Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean guv, bit of a sport is she? Oh! Well, never mind. Dib dib? Is your uh, is your missus interested in....photography, ay? 'Photographs, ay', he asked him knowlingly?

I'd try and convince her to stay on campus, is finances permit. I know it's not for everybody and you'll obviously know if it's a good fit for her or not, but I can't overstate how good it was for me.

If nothing else it gets her out the house more so you and your missus can... Y'know. Wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean guv, bit of a sport is she? Oh! Well, never mind. Dib dib? Is your uh, is your missus interested in....photography, ay? 'Photographs, ay', he asked him knowlingly?

Obviously you're speaking from experience in the first paragraph, but it looks like you are in the second as well, is this the case? Did your dad gleefully report how much more he was beating your mum whilst you were at university?

Obviously you're speaking from experience in the first paragraph, but it looks like you are in the second as well, is this the case? Did your dad gleefully report how much more he was beating your mum whilst you were at university?

"Beating"?

You realise it's a Monty Python quote, right?

Edited by The Fish

Apprehensive, uncertain, slightly scared.

Political situation getting a bit out of hand in the country. Opposition party up in arms about alleged rigging the elections last year. People in power have a history of corruption and have recently taken to violence to handle the protesters. 15 people killed in a demonstration not too long ago with not even a police case being registered against those responsible. Obviously that worsened the situation.

So now there's this sit in planned in the capital on Thursday. Hundreds of thousands expected to attend and the opposition parties have already stated there will be no negotiations till the PM resigns. Government has already blocked most roads. Containers all over the place and the city is expected to be completely sealed any time. Protesters claim they will remain peaceful but will remove obstacles if stopped, with whats already happened, chances of violence are way too much for anyone's liking. Plus if this thing stretches fuel shortages etc will occur before too long.

Meanwhile the all powerful army's sending messages to God knows who by constantly flying fighter jets and helicopters at low altitudes. (including at 1am last night scaring the shite out of half the city). Cant a man ask for a couple of months of freakin stability in this place? :angry2:

Apprehensive, uncertain, slightly scared.

Political situation getting a bit out of hand in the country. Opposition party up in arms about alleged rigging the elections last year. People in power have a history of corruption and have recently taken to violence to handle the protesters. 15 people killed in a demonstration not too long ago with not even a police case being registered against those responsible. Obviously that worsened the situation.

So now there's this sit in planned in the capital on Thursday. Hundreds of thousands expected to attend and the opposition parties have already stated there will be no negotiations till the PM resigns. Government has already blocked most roads. Containers all over the place and the city is expected to be completely sealed any time. Protesters claim they will remain peaceful but will remove obstacles if stopped, with whats already happened, chances of violence are way too much for anyone's liking. Plus if this thing stretches fuel shortages etc will occur before too long.

Meanwhile the all powerful army's sending messages to God knows who by constantly flying fighter jets and helicopters at low altitudes. (including at 1am last night scaring the shite out of half the city). Cant a man ask for a couple of months of freakin stability in this place? :angry2:

This is Pakistan isn't it? Karachi?

Pretty melancholy about the whole RW affair. I despair at all the 'experts' who come out on twitter and facebook and have to bite my tongue to avoid arguments.

To put the myth to bed, suicide is the complete opposite of a 'cowardly act' or the 'easy way out'