What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Good mood, no marital rows this week and freebie for the match today. 

This board has always had at least one wrongun.  One goes away, another one joins.  I'm going back to 2006, it's always had at least one.  You understand young'uns coming across as negative attention seekers, but people older than 30??  Oh dear.

12 minutes ago, McFaul said:

Good mood, no marital rows this week and freebie for the match today. 

This board has always had at least one wrongun.  One goes away, another one joins.  I'm going back to 2006, it's always had at least one.  You understand young'uns coming across as negative attention seekers, but people older than 30??  Oh dear.

:icon_lol:

Batten down the hatches mate, that can only mean there’s a shitstorm on the way. 

On 22/12/2017 at 13:34, strawb said:

Sat in the Christie waiting room, last 6 monthly check up then it goes to once a year. So pretty good.

It blows my mind every time I come here the amount of people that get cancer/have scares or whatever. The chemo rooms were without doubt the scariest fucking place I’ve ever been.

Cancer has come back. They haven’t said where or what but that it’s treat-able.

Christie on Friday to see what’s what. Been 3 years in remission so my head is a bit fucked.

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Christie on Friday to see what’s what. Been 3 years in remission so my head is a bit fucked.

FFS. That's a right cunt.

You'll be grand though. You've done it before.

You've got this Strawb.

Worry for whoever follows this with a moan about Wednesday being a bit shit because the person they don't like at the office is chairing an afternoon meeting or something...

14 hours ago, strawb said:

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck and all that, mate 

21 hours ago, strawb said:

Hope it works out for you, mate. :good:

On 15/05/2018 at 17:37, strawb said:

Got to have 3 weeks of BEP chemo. Full whack, hair loss the lot. Going to get my head buzzed on Monday, 98% success rate so could have been a lot worse. Just going to be a shit 9-12 weeks and that’s it hopefully.

In a way you're sort of lucky in that what you have is eminently curable, although to have it at all is obviously shit luck. Just think though, the cisplatin part of your chemo will literally turn you part platinum!

Hope it goes well with as few adverse effects as possible. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

In a way you're sort of lucky in that what you have is eminently curable, although to have it at all is obviously shit luck. Just think though, the cisplatin part of your chemo will literally turn you part platinum!

And before you know it The Fish will be writing a twelve-paragraph movie review about you.

Best of luck strawb :good:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hope it goes well with as few adverse effects as possible. 

Haha aye. Possibly gives me tinnitus too, so will help drown our lasses whamping.

cheers all

• Like 1

Does the hair loss extend to downstairs, because “I’ve heard from a friend” that losing the Brillo makes the old chap look larger. 

Every cloud, an’ that. ;)

Best of luck mate, it’s shitty that it’s happened but sounds like the odds are very much on your side.