What mood are you in and why?

catmag

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Does the hair loss extend to downstairs, because “I’ve heard from a friend” that losing the Brillo makes the old chap look larger. 

Every cloud, an’ that. ;)

Best of luck mate, it’s shitty that it’s happened but sounds like the odds are very much on your side. 

Oh it does, be careful with the Veet though!

Or the clippers 

On 18/05/2018 at 11:06, strawb said:

Got to have 3 weeks of BEP chemo. Full whack, hair loss the lot. Going to get my head buzzed on Monday, 98% success rate so could have been a lot worse. Just going to be a shit 9-12 weeks and that’s it hopefully.

My Mam just started chemo herself after having an op to get rid of ovarian cancer a couple of months ago. Hers is 18 weeks so she's only two weeks in but fingers crossed she seems ok so far considering she's 70. I'm sure you'll be alright too, mate. :good:

Hope Ma HMHM comes through it all ok mate. 

My Mrs’ mother and sister have both been through multiple rounds of treatment for various cancers, both all clear for a few years, but it’s a fucker when it’s happening. 

On 5/18/2018 at 23:07, strawb said:

Haha aye. Possibly gives me tinnitus too, so will help drown our lasses whamping.

cheers all

Best of luck with it Strawb

23 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

My Mam just started chemo herself after having an op to get rid of ovarian cancer a couple of months ago. Hers is 18 weeks so she's only two weeks in but fingers crossed she seems ok so far considering she's 70. I'm sure you'll be alright too, mate. :good:

Hope your Mam's ok, mate.

Had my lung function and hearing tests, kidney tests for 3 hours tomorrow then have the weekend for myself before I start chemo Tuesday.

Just want to get cracking now tbh, pretty boring being signed off work

• Like 3

I’m at the pub so I can’t see my kidney results coming back 100% 

They asked last time if I wanted a synthetic ball putting in, for the look of it. Can’t say then asthetics of my ball sack ever bothered me tbh

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, does the “empty” side look like elbow skin, or has your remaining nut done a Tony Blair and moved to the centre? 

:lol:

You've got to love how we express concern and sympathy for community members on here.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, does the “empty” side look like elbow skin, or has your remaining nut done a Tony Blair and moved to the centre? 

Elbow skin mate

• Like 1

12 hours ago, strawb said:

I’m at the pub so I can’t see my kidney results coming back 100% 

They asked last time if I wanted a synthetic ball putting in, for the look of it. Can’t say then asthetics of my ball sack ever bothered me tbh

They offered to do the same to me however I insisted on a like for like replacement but they didn't seem too keen putting two balls of steel in my velvety sack of love. Anyway, hope it goes well. :D :good:

36 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

They offered to do the same to me however I insisted on a like for like replacement but they didn't seem too keen putting two balls of steel in my velvety sack of love. Anyway, hope it goes well. :D :good:

:D

If you had to run anywhere it’d be like scrotal Clackers

(perfectly SFW linky, btw :icon_lol:)

• Haha 1

Somewhat stunned. 

My 7yr-old lad has just produced a shite that would put an elephant to shame. 

The fucking thing was monumental, I’d estimate if you stood the fucker on its end it’d be a third his height. 

He seems totally unfazed, but I’m poised and ready to run him down to A&E in case his hoop has a delayed reaction later and attempts to consume the nearest star. 

Proud as punch, if I’m honest. :D

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Somewhat stunned. 

My 7yr-old lad has just produced a shite that would put an elephant to shame. 

The fucking thing was monumental, I’d estimate if you stood the fucker on its end it’d be a third his height. 

He seems totally unfazed, but I’m poised and ready to run him down to A&E in case his hoop has a delayed reaction later and attempts to consume the nearest star. 

Proud as punch, if I’m honest. :D

Ahh to be young and have solid, yet malleable stools again. 

(Well, iny case anyway.....)

My 3 year old produced a magnificent specimen one that was the shape of a perfect cock and balls. I was so proud I shared it on my WhatsApp group with my closest friends.

I love how kids have have zero inhibitions and will literally curl one out in front of anyone who happens to walk in the bathroom. 

I’ve been sat in the bath before, naively thinking I might have 30 minutes peace, but forgetting to lock the door, when my little lad strolls in, sits in the bog and just starts straining away while striking up conversation with his aghast father.

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1