What mood are you in and why?

catmag

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Seriously though, if that’s what she did then the problem isn’t with you. Thank the Lord for a lucky escape and take some time to enjoy yourself*

*not in the MF way

11 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Oh I've put my back out as well. 

Too late. :lol:

• Haha 2

I've lost interest in even my regular hobbies. Didn't even realise the toon were on last Friday. Been sat watching the 24/7 Pawn Stars channel on IPTV for about 5 days. Might actually see a doctor, but without relative anonymity it's not really that easy to talk about.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Seriously though, if that’s what she did then the problem isn’t with you. Thank the Lord for a lucky escape and take some time to enjoy yourself*

*not in the MF way

Ah she's trying to blame it on me though. We had a fall out, without actually breaking up, and I retreated waiting basically waiting for her to apologise. Rather than do that, she got back with her ex and it's my fault for not having been in touch for weeks.

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've lost interest in even my regular hobbies. Didn't even realise the toon were on last Friday. Been sat watching the 24/7 Pawn Stars channel on IPTV for about 5 days. Might actually see a doctor, but without relative anonymity it's not really that easy to talk about.

Just put a paper bag in your head and you’re good to go. 

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Ah she's trying to blame it on me though. We had a fall out, without actually breaking up, and I retreated waiting basically waiting for her to apologise. Rather than do that, she got back with her ex and it's my fault for not having been in touch for weeks.

In all fairness though if she’s getting back with an abusive ex then she probably wasn’t in the right place to have a normal successful relationship. You can meet the right woman at the wrong time but from the little you’ve said I don’t think this would have worked no matter what you did. 

If you need a pair of used knickers to dry your tears with then J69 has already offered to help. ;) 

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

In all fairness though if she’s getting back with an abusive ex then she probably wasn’t in the right place to have a normal successful relationship. You can meet the right woman at the wrong time but from the little you’ve said I don’t think this would have worked no matter what you did. 

If you need a pair of used knickers to dry your tears with then J69 has already offered to help. ;) 

She's got a lot of issues from her past that she'll carry with her for life. I knew she was emotionally unstable but didn't mind as still has a trustworthiness about her which has made the whole thing harder to swallow. She acted like she was completely besotted with me before all this. Really odd.

Put it down to experience, watch a bit of Frankie Vaughan, try and forget about it and move on. Anyway, that's enough about MF. Quiff, sounds like you've had a lucky escape and at least you got your leg over so it wasn't totally a waste of time. 

;)

• Haha 2

She's got a lot of issues from her past that she'll carry with her for life. I knew she was emotionally unstable but didn't mind as still has a trustworthiness about her which has made the whole thing harder to swallow. She acted like she was completely besotted with me before all this. Really odd.

Do not underestimate how much someone will sabotage themselves just to hurt you. I’m completely talking out of my arse here when it comes to your situation but sometimes people do stupid shit for attention and to make a point. I know this from experience with an ex.

There is a simpler life out there for you.

BTW, J69 has PMd me on the side and said he will swap dirty keks for your kamagra.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Do not underestimate how much someone will sabotage themselves just to hurt you. I’m completely talking out of my arse here when it comes to your situation but sometimes people do stupid shit for attention and to make a point. I know this from experience with an ex.

There is a simpler life out there for you.

BTW, J69 has PMd me on the side and said he will swap dirty keks for your kamagra.

She absolutely loves a drama mind. Watching her blokes balls shrink when I hit the window should have disgusted her though. I mean fuck me, he's a bigger lad than me and he didn't come out and see me off. Happy to punch her in the jaw though. Full-on cowardly display after squaring up to me behind the glass. I would rather take a beating than show myself to be that much of a fanny

She absolutely loves a drama mind. Watching her blokes balls shrink when I hit the window should have disgusted her though. I mean fuck me, he's a bigger lad than me and he didn't come out and see me off. Happy to punch her in the jaw though. Full-on cowardly display after squaring up to me behind the glass. I would rather take a beating than show myself to be that much of a fanny

You’re fucked up, she’s fucked up, we’re all fucked up. But I genuinely don’t don’t think you’re able to/should take on her level of fuckedupness. Live to be happy. The less drama the better.

• Like 1

Well she has a bairn die on her years back aged 1 which fucked her head up royally, and she was on a bit of a wobbler when we met as it was around what would have been that bairns 18th. Maybes I should have said "fuck that" but I dunno, maybe harsh. It's the whole damsel in distress thing isn't it 

Sorry you're having a shit time Quiff. The other lads are right; even though it must be shit right now, it sounds like you're better off away from her. I'd honestly take a step forward and try and chat to someone about it all. Someone who knows what they're talking about, and not random knobheads on a football message board.

40 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Sorry you're having a shit time Quiff. The other lads are right; even though it must be shit right now, it sounds like you're better off away from her. I'd honestly take a step forward and try and chat to someone about it all. Someone who knows what they're talking about, and not random knobheads on a football message board.

I resent this. 
I’m not random. 

:rimshot: