What mood are you in and why?

catmag

On 04/06/2022 at 21:29, Andrew said:

Two years and three months after first applying, myself and Mrs A have been granted residency of New Zealand! Absolutely massive news for us that opens up the possibility of us just staying here forever now.

Huge news and a huge weight lifted wondering if it was ever going to come through for us.

Congratulations mate. Next stop dual citizenship!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Congratulations mate. Next stop dual citizenship!

Dual citizenship is the business these days after the disaster that is Brexit.

I got French citizenship (haw hee fucking haw) a couple of years ago, something I wouldn’t have bothered to do pre-Brexit.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

Dual citizenship is the business these days after the disaster that is Brexit.

I got French citizenship (haw hee fucking haw) a couple of years ago, something I wouldn’t have bothered to do pre-Brexit.

Nice one. A significant advantage in Europe I assume.

Shattered if that's a mood.

Moved house while full of a cold over the last week, back to work tomorrow and have to go to the office because I still don't have proper internet in the new place. 

Very much can't be arsed. 

• Like 1

On 24/07/2022 at 09:04, Andrew said:

Shattered if that's a mood.

Moved house while full of a cold over the last week, back to work tomorrow and have to go to the office because I still don't have proper internet in the new place. 

Very much can't be arsed. 

I also have the same kind of get and go as this boat.

Shack And Broken Boat Photograph | Yacht builders, Old boats, Boat drawing

• 1 month later...

Just passed my HGV theory, hazard perception and Case Study tests in town. 

I’m a happy chap, as the online practice and revision site I was using was giving me fails on 9 out of 10 of my hazard attempts. 

Turns out they were using shitty, out of date clips and the actual test was a piece of piss. 

Since I got the Metro in, I’ve had a stroll along to the Free Trade for a spot of drunch 

rowan-atkinson-funny-dance.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

:lol:

Come on then smartarse, here’s a random multi choice. 

Q. How many prostitutes per day are you allowed to kill? 

1- Unlimited 

2- Up to 10

3- Unlimited only if they are Eastern European 

4- 10-20, as long as you are parked and it is safe to do so. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

1- Unlimited 

2- Up to 10

5- None, but it's ok to claim you have killed some if your name is Wearside Jack.

• Haha 5

Just now, Sonatine said:

5- None, but it's ok to claim you have killed some if your name is Wearside Jack.

I have the greatest respect for you Sonatine, but Lord! You are no nearer being correct now than four minutes  ago when I posted. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Fucking relieved. 

My older brother had a brain bleed 10 years ago and has been semi vegetative since. On Sunday morning he started having fits for no apparent reason.

He had about 14 in 3/4 hours between my mams house, the ambulance and A&E. 

Got him stabilised in HDU. Have had all the scans done and no further bleeds, EEG didn’t show anything. 

They think he has an infection that they are treating, although they don’t know where or what but he had been unconscious since he got to A&E and unresponsive to stimuli. 

Cheeky fucker woke up this morning like nowt had happened and was laughing his tits off at us. My mam would have battered him if she wasn’t so relieved

• Like 13

On 12/09/2022 at 13:02, Monkeys Fist said:

1- Unlimited 

2- Up to 10

This fucker used to park his lorry across the road from where I lived at the time. Several of my mates knew him well, especially the one who worked at Renault Trucks, who he approached to get a quote to replace his cab around this time 😬

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17523280.crime-files-lorry-driver-raped-killed-french-hitch-hiker-celine-figard/

52 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This fucker used to park his lorry across the road from where I lived at the time. Several of my mates knew him well, especially the one who worked at Renault Trucks, who he approached to get a quote to replace his cab around this time 😬

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/17523280.crime-files-lorry-driver-raped-killed-french-hitch-hiker-celine-figard/

I remember that- bloody awful, what was he thinking? 

I mean he had a refrigerated trailer- 20 minutes with a boning knife and she’d be next weeks Sunday lunch and he’d be home dry. 

Sloppy, tbh. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I remember that- bloody awful, what was he thinking? 

I mean he had a refrigerated trailer- 20 minutes with a boning knife and she’d be next weeks Sunday lunch and he’d be home dry. 

Sloppy, tbh. :lol:

Sounds like you’ve found your vocation at last :lol:

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

What a shit week. My ex-wife's mam, who is in her early 70s and suffers with dementia was taken ill last Saturday. She's suffered a stroke on has an infection that they cannot control. Consequently, she's been designated do not ventilate or resuscitate. Overnight she suffered a seizure and matters have deteriorated, they've reduced down her oxygen levels, removed her feeding tube and don't expect her to survive the night. 

The kids know she's unwell but aren't aware of the extent. The eldest failed her driving test today; the youngest is round mine with his mates and a load of beer because he's had a stressful week with college. 

Dealing with that sort of shit myself isn't an issue - I lost my own mam at 19, but having to be there for the kids is tough going. 

Glass is full and I'm raising a toast - she may be my ex-mother in law, but she's the only one I ever had.

• Like 9