What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Cheers gents. It's fucking awful knowing there's fuck all you can do. And bizarrely I've found myself bending over backwards to offer all help I can to my ex. I guess it's partly due to having been through that myself, partly that it directly affects my kids and the rest that I suppose I'm a decent person. 

Beverage has been had. The boy, his mates and I are having a drunken giggle. I feel the need for a blow-out coming up though. No doubt will be a messy one.

• Like 1

It’s going to be rough but just be there. You’ve been there yourself so you know that there’s nothing that will make it hurt less. Keep doing what you’re doing - you’ve got this. And take care of yourself too x

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty pissed off. Trying to sort out my Dad's affairs, and need to sell his mobility scooter. Put an ad up on Gum Tree, they removed it. Put it up again, again removed. In their T&Cs they say they will email the reason why. They didn't. I'm totally scoobied as to the reason.

Managed to navigate the website and send a query off to them. Look at the reply the cheeky fucker emailed me back. The cunts. I want now to organise a toontastic boycott of Gum Tree, including @Christmas Tree , to bankrupt the bastards. Thanks for helping me out here. 👍 Oh, and if anyone wants to buy a second hand mobility scooter, PM me. Strangely enough I'm thinking of @Christmas Tree  again here. :lol:

Screenshot_20221105_142138.jpg

Edited by Renton

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

Pretty pissed off. Trying to sort out my Dad's affairs, and need to sell his mobility scooter. Put an ad up on Gum Tree, they removed it. Put it up again, again removed. In their T&Cs they say they will email the reason why. They didn't. I'm totally scoobied as to the reason.

Managed to navigate the website and send a query off to them. Look at the reply the cheeky fucker emailed me back. The cunts. I want now to organise a toontastic boycott of Gum Tree, including @Christmas Tree , to bankrupt the bastards. Thanks for helping me out here. 👍 Oh, and if anyone wants to buy a second hand mobility scooter, PM me. Strangely enough I'm thinking of @Christmas Tree  again here. :lol:

:lol: 

Selling mobility scooters was one of my previous mad business ideas. Had a room full of them :lol: 

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

Also Facebook marketplace is your best bet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Selling mobility scooters was one of my previous mad business ideas. Had a room full of them :lol: 

:lol: I remember that. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Also Facebook marketplace is your best bet.

Natch. I've avoided Facebook all my life and am not going to start now. I'll get a friend to flog this for me. 

Edited by Renton

5 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

You could've ran a pavement bound late night taxi service man. Round up a few alcoholic pensioners to hover around boozers and listen for folk shouting "fucking 40 minutes wait for a taxi!" then step in with a solution. 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Blastronaut said:

You could've ran a pavement bound late night taxi service man. Round up a few alcoholic pensioners to hover around boozers and listen for folk shouting "fucking 40 minutes wait for a taxi!" then step in with a solution. 

CT furiously taking notes. 

“ Petal, I’ve finally got a use for those 16 tubby chariots in the front room- this one’s a guaranteed winner!” 

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

CT furiously taking notes. 

“ Petal, I’ve finally got a use for those 16 tubby chariots in the front room- this one’s a guaranteed winner!” 

I'm 36 man (maybe 37, fuck knows). if there was an old dude down the boozer that would sling me over his mobility scooter and drop me off somewhere close to my house for £20 I'd be all for that if it beat the taxi queue. 

There's a right good business plan there that would add a new layer to the usual "I woke up at home, so I surely didn't embarrass myself too much".

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Could you not donate it to a local care home or somewhere along those lines? Sounds daft but they’ll probably be happy for it

Could do, but not mine to give away. I reckon its worth North of £600 mind. 

2 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

I'm 36 man (maybe 37, fuck knows). if there was an old dude down the boozer that would sling me over his mobility scooter and drop me off somewhere close to my house for £20 I'd be all for that if it beat the taxi queue. 

There's a right good business plan there that would add a new layer to the usual "I woke up at home, so I surely didn't embarrass myself too much".

I bought one of these and gave it a go. Sold it 4 days later at a loss. Fat cunts were the only ones flagging me down.

images.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

There's a few on here might take it off your hands. I think Toonpack or RobinRobin are the closest to being your target market. 

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

Even if fair 🙂 

Edited by RobinRobin

18 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

I bought one of these and gave it a go. Sold it 4 days later at a loss. Fat cunts were the only ones flagging me down.

images.jpg

Which one did you buy? 

• Haha 3

Take it to Benidorm every fucker has them if if they don’t need them. It’s hilarious watching them going along bit dangerous at times due to how people use them. They have double ones as well🙄