What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Blatantly stolen from N-O but thought we could do with one over here. Just somewhere to rant/vent/whinge/celebrate when you've nothing to add to the other topics of the day... :o

Blatantly stolen from N-O but thought we could do with one over here. Just somewhere to rant/vent/whinge/celebrate when you've nothing to add to the other topics of the day... :D

Is there any need to take TT downmarket? :o

Blatantly stolen from N-O but thought we could do with one over here. Just somewhere to rant/vent/whinge/celebrate when you've nothing to add to the other topics of the day... :razz:

Is there any need to take TT downmarket? :D

You manage that all on your own dahling :o

Pud - picnic sounds luverly. The Fraggle has got a horrible vomiting/diarrhoea bug at the mo so I don't dare venture too far from the house :D

Blatantly stolen from N-O but thought we could do with one over here. Just somewhere to rant/vent/whinge/celebrate when you've nothing to add to the other topics of the day... :D

Is there any need to take TT downmarket? :D

You manage that all on your own dahling :o

Pud - picnic sounds luverly. The Fraggle has got a horrible vomiting/diarrhoea bug at the mo so I don't dare venture too far from the house :panic:

Trust a woman to start this kind of thread. OOooo I'm a bit down today etc... :razz:

Pud - picnic sounds luverly. The Fraggle has got a horrible vomiting/diarrhoea bug at the mo so I don't dare venture too far from the house :o

It was, any chance to get another hour with the bairn and life is good. Hope little fella is feeling better soon, fingers crossed we'll escape that stuff.

Am a bit bored. Work is depressing at the moment as the morale is so low... I don't wish redundancy on anybody!

I wish it on me. I only go to work on the hope I'll be made redundant (that view only lasts until the Tories manage to change the terms of course :o)

proper peed off :D work is shit, got dumped with some "new" work nobody else wanted or could be bothered to do , left arm is cattled and doc does not know what is wrong with it...advised to use some anti-inflammatory stuff when I am allergic to it !! Can't even get any peace at home as the council workmen are one side of us demolishing a kitchen and the roofers are at the house on the other side demolishing the roof !!!

*sigh* rant done ...I thank you :o

Heaven and Hell today! :o:D

Gorgeous weather and set to stay for the next 4 months according to those that pretend they know.

Spent all day around home pottering in the garden while wife and daughters, puppies and kittens play.

Oldest daughter (21) has had to go to get Tonsils out today and we're not allowed to stay with her or go see her til normal visiting times tonight.

Pissed off with a head cold which has lasted about 4 weeks which has stopped a promising diet/fitness campaign in its tracks - really wanted progress for the summer.

As a comfort purchase I'm eyeing up a new plasma for the world cup.

good mood overall but very bored, uni finished for summer and job hunting so Ive generally nothing to during the day and its driving me potty

Edited by Ant

Depressed... according to the doctor :razz:

Ignore him / her....Theres no such thing as depression. Read Tony Robbins. :o

One of the most successful experiences took place some years ago with a group of patients

diagnosed with clinical depression (one of the most profound forms of depression) for some

time. What the researchers did was put this group of people over a period of 10 minutes per day in

a room with mirrors 360 degrees. During that time they asked them to put the biggest smile in the

world. The exercise was repeated for 21 days and then the results were evaluated. The success

was truly inspiring. More than 60% of patients were no longer depressed and the majority of the

remaining sample stopped taking medication.

:D

Am a bit bored. Work is depressing at the moment as the morale is so low... I don't wish redundancy on anybody!

I wish it on me. I only go to work on the hope I'll be made redundant (that view only lasts until the Tories manage to change the terms of course :o)

Can see where you're coming from. I suppose I'm glad that the redundancy has given me a push I needed to get out of here... but being on the job hunt and also having to be in an office where everybody is in the same boat is a bit bad. Makes for a terrible atmosphere.

Depressed... according to the doctor :D

One of the most successful experiences took place some years ago with a group of patients

diagnosed with clinical depression (one of the most profound forms of depression) for some

time. What the researchers did was put this group of people over a period of 10 minutes per day in

a room with mirrors 360 degrees. During that time they asked them to put the biggest smile in the

world. The exercise was repeated for 21 days and then the results were evaluated. The success

was truly inspiring. More than 60% of patients were no longer depressed and the majority of the

There you go Craig, all you have to do is fill a room of your house with mirrors, then gurn at yourself all day-

ffs.............. :razz:

Hope things perk up for you soon.

Depressed... according to the doctor :(

There you go Craig, all you have to do is fill a room of your house with mirrors, then gurn at yourself all day-

ffs.............. :razz:

Ignore the window cleaner Craig...... :D

Get the book, awaken the giant within (ebay a few quid or pm me your adress and I'll send you mine) think you can even download it now.

Lots of sceptics but it will sort you out, guaranteed. :panic:

Depressed... according to the doctor :(

ffs.............. :D

Ignore the window cleaner Craig...... :panic:

Get the book, awaken the giant within (ebay a few quid or pm me your adress and I'll send you mine) think you can even download it now.

Lots of sceptics but it will sort you out, guaranteed. :(

Says Christmas Tree M.D. :razz:

Back to asda tory boy, there's chavs need a lift home with their booty.