What mood are you in and why?

catmag

euphoric, as, i'm out on a date with a beautiful woman, on friday. compared to most of the munters i've been with that is! should be good as she's clearly talented in lots of different areas (art/ music and writing for example).

she's a corker, hopefully i'll be able to post pics after the date.

shes_out_of_my_league_ver2.jpg

Another brilliant day!

Kissed the wife goodbye at 8.30am and left for work.

Got side tracked and ended up in the allotment til 1.30pm

Dashed home for a fresh pair of jeans and White t.shirt so the wife won't suspect any sciving activity when she gets in.

Organise the two daughters into laying on a BBQ feast for this evening.

Done a few jobs, read a bit toontastic and nearly time to meet the wife back home after a hard days graft!

Another brilliant day!

Dashed home for a fresh pair of jeans and White t.shirt so the wife won't suspect any sciving activity when she gets in.

Done a few jobs, read a bit toontastic and nearly time to meet the wife back home after a hard days graft!

Does your wife work as well CT? You don't seem to put many hours in at work to be honest, you always seem to be on a jolly. :D

Tired and hungover from the night before, and pissed off that I got a parking ticket. Was gone about 5 minutes to get some change and came back to a £25 ticket...

Another brilliant day!

Does your wife work as well CT? You don't seem to put many hours in at work to be honest, you always seem to be on a jolly. :icon_lol:

Got to have more than one iron in the fire young man :D

Another brilliant day!

Is the Bruce Springsteen look big on your allotment, like?

"Pick up for E Street!" :D

Just been for a long walk, its too hot for me! Im an Autumn and Winter girl.

Cant type much in one go cos of my Carpal Tunnel, Im really fed up with it. Just had my pre op so the wait nearly over now.

Pretty good. Having my first night on the lash in fuck knows how long. Not to everyones taste, but off to see Mark Knopfler tonight at the arena, so going to the Telegraph for a couple of hours before. Been in the garden all day gardening (fancy that!) so am in need of a beer.

Pretty good. Having my first night on the lash in fuck knows how long. Not to everyones taste, but off to see Mark Knopfler tonight at the arena, so going to the Telegraph for a couple of hours before. Been in the garden all day gardening (fancy that!) so am in need of a beer.

sounds pretty damn good to me.

About to start a 14 hour spell in the cab with a passenger window that's stuck up and air conditioning that's not working!!!

About to start a 14 hour spell in the cab with a passenger window that's stuck up and air conditioning that's not working!!!

Are you aware that you're breaking the law? I hope to fuck I never get picked up by you after a 14 hour session.

Are you aware that you're breaking the law? I hope to fuck I never get picked up by you after a 14 hour session.

Are you aware that once again you are wrong :D

Edited by Christmas Tree

Canny, had a nice relaxing day and enjoying the playoff game.

Speedo. :D

My love has been renewed by watching him on A Question of Sport the last few weeks. :icon_lol:

I hope to fuck I never get picked up by you.

FYP

My love has been renewed by watching him on A Question of Sport the last few weeks. :icon_lol:

He was looking mighty fine on there last night mind Jill. Are you a Michael Buble fan cos there's an Audience With thing tomorrow night. I'm quite giddy in anticipation :security:

He was looking mighty fine on there last night mind Jill. Are you a Michael Buble fan cos there's an Audience With thing tomorrow night. I'm quite giddy in anticipation :security:

Ooh excellent, thanks. Will be watching. :security: