What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Very good mood, due to two days on it. Starting both days with a champagne lunch then seeing the day through with various boozes from various boozers. Rolling home and preparing for the next one :D

Although we did pop into the Hoxton Pony for a friend of a friends 30th. He hadn't sorted out guest list soi we had to pay £5 to get in, then once we were in it was £4 for a bottle of Grolsch and £9 for a Mojito. Safe to say I didn't stay there too fucking long.

Pretty good. Having my first night on the lash in fuck knows how long. Not to everyones taste, but off to see Mark Knopfler tonight at the arena, so going to the Telegraph for a couple of hours before. Been in the garden all day gardening (fancy that!) so am in need of a beer.

sounds pretty damn good to me.

About to start a 14 hour spell in the cab with a passenger window that's stuck up and air conditioning that's not working!!!

Are you aware that you're breaking the law? I hope to fuck I never get picked up by you after a 14 hour session.

Are you aware that once again you are wrong :D

He's not breaking the law, but if he's pulled by a licensing officer he'll be off the road until it's fixed. Assuming you are registered with South Tyneside , and that their regulations are the same as North Tyneside.

Pretty good. Having my first night on the lash in fuck knows how long. Not to everyones taste, but off to see Mark Knopfler tonight at the arena, so going to the Telegraph for a couple of hours before. Been in the garden all day gardening (fancy that!) so am in need of a beer.

About to start a 14 hour spell in the cab with a passenger window that's stuck up and air conditioning that's not working!!!

Are you aware that you're breaking the law? I hope to fuck I never get picked up by you after a 14 hour session.

He's not breaking the law, but if he's pulled by a licensing officer he'll be off the road until it's fixed. Assuming you are registered with South Tyneside , and that their regulations are the same as North Tyneside.

My bad, I thought taxis driving time was limited by the working time directive, but apparently private cabs are exempt (not sure why). Regardless, driving a 14 hour shift is clearly irresponsible and dangerous; before CT claims I am on my high horse maybe he should consider this case. I suspect he's just trying to impress and being a Billy Bullshitter as usual though.

My bad, I thought taxis driving time was limited by the working time directive, but apparently private cabs are exempt (not sure why). Regardless, driving a 14 hour shift is clearly irresponsible and dangerous; before CT claims I am on my high horse maybe he should consider this case. I suspect he's just trying to impress and being a Billy Bullshitter as usual though.

Fist is on ignore so Im not sure what he's talking about getting "fixed" and being off the road??

A 14 hour shift is nothing Renton. Its not like lorry driving where you are constantly driving, most of your time is sitting waiting for a job.

What all the a&e's up and down the country with Doctors working rediculous hours with very little sleep.

Really a hoo hah about nothing. :icon_lol:

Feeling shite, but not for long. Just at the point where I realise how bored I am at this point in my gap year. Most of my friends are at Uni and I'm just working to raise the money for travelling. Just getting a little case of itchy feet, and can't wait to get away from my sleepy little village!

BUT! Two weeks on Wednesday I will be gone :D Fly out to Malaysia, then to Sri Lanka, then to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. That is the only thing keeping me going ^^

Fist is on ignore so Im not sure what he's talking about getting "fixed" and being off the road??

A 14 hour shift is nothing Renton. Its not like lorry driving where you are constantly driving, most of your time is sitting waiting for a job.

What all the a&e's up and down the country with Doctors working rediculous hours with very little sleep.

Hmmm, if you say so.

Bizarre how hot it has become compared with 2 weeks ago when it was baltic. I'm going for a nice walk to St Mary's lighthouse and will no doubt stop off for some refreshment on the way back. Love the summer me. :security:

:security:

Victory to the Chimp !

The "fixed " reference is to the broken window and A/C.

If pulled by a licencing enforcement officer with the above faults you would be off the road until they were fixed.

Btw, if you spend most of a 14 hour shift sitting waiting for work, you're clearly in a shit office.Move offices and then you'll have less wasted time.

When I taxied, 12-14 hrs were the norm, with an hour cumulative "dead hours" the absolute max.

But, if I'm on ignore, I guess thus post is redundant.

Hey Ho!

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Spent the day on Clapham Common watching the incredible number of fit young things laze about in very little. Outstanding sunshine, great company and lovely booze.

:D

Lovely day

Border collies and the Kids for a swim in the sea at Seaburn

Bathing the collies (great fun)

Car boot sale at Seaham

3 X Kronnenburgs at Sleepers

Friends back to the Garden for drinks

Fish and chips ordered.

Perfick, just perfick.

Very tired but very happy. All because of this little dude...

The wife did all the work, but I almost passed out which frankly ought to count for something...

CBN10.jpg

Me, my pops, and Nate Dogg

CBN10285.jpg

Nate and I on his first day home.

CBN10317.jpg