What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Congratulations Chez!!!

Nothing compares to the feeling of seeing your child for the first time.

I can empathise particularly well as Mrs. Fist gave birth this morning , my second child and first son.

Proud to say I cried tears of joy whhen the wee bugger came out with meat & two.

Enjoy the next few months mate, sleeplessness aside it's the most magical time!

I can imagine you saying that in a Bristolian accent.

Congrats btw :lol:

Congratulations Chez!!!

I can empathise particularly well as Mrs. Fist gave birth this morning , my second child and first son.

Proud to say I cried tears of joy whhen the wee bugger came out with meat & two.

Get in there monkey boy! Nice one, all my best wishes to you and your family.

I didn't cry (is that wrong?) I was just stunned and speechless. Whilst our lass recovered from c-section, I was with baby by myself for about an hour. First english words she heard were y'areet pet :lol:

Not the worst way to be welcomed into the world. Least it was a little softer than a Glaswegian greeting.

Congratulations Chez!!!

I can imagine you saying that in a Bristolian accent.

Congrats btw :lol:

:D

"Oi shall name ham Jathro!"

cheers Acid

Congratulations Chez!!!

Get in there monkey boy! Nice one, all my best wishes to you and your family.

I didn't cry (is that wrong?) I was just stunned and speechless. Whilst our lass recovered from c-section, I was with baby by myself for about an hour. First english words she heard were y'areet pet :D

Is this your first Chez? I had a similar experience in that I was with mine for a good hour whilst her Mam was seen too - complications post birth etc and I got this lump in a pink blanket lobbed into my arms with a line of "look after her Dad.." Didn't know what to think or do and all the baby could do was give me a wide-eye stare! :lol:

Magic moments though and one I'll never forget. It'll be 8 years on Saturday!

Aye, many congratulations Chez mate. :lol:

Remember that the only thing that was going through my mind when the nurse handed me the boy was 'just don't drop him. Don't trip over any of the wires or stools but just don't drop him'. Magic moments indeed.

All the best and enjoy being a daddy, it's pretty special.

How the hell is Charlotte 8 already?! That's madness. Hope she has a fab day :D

Cos time passes in no time at all Cath - won't be long before Joseph is at that stage. Birthday list is a fecking nightmare mind. I've heard:

1. Digital Camera

2. iPod

3. PSP

The girl has expensive tastes already! :lol:

How the hell is Charlotte 8 already?! That's madness. Hope she has a fab day :D

Cos time passes in no time at all Cath - won't be long before Joseph is at that stage. Birthday list is a fecking nightmare mind. I've heard:

1. Digital Camera

2. iPod

3. PSP

The girl has expensive tastes already! :lol:

at 8?

get her a Barbie and yourself a remote locking system for her bedroom door...

Yes it's my first Craig. It's been a long time since I felt this clueless. It is magic though, she is super cute.

It'll all come naturally very quickly mate - just a case of make it up as you go along. :D

Oh and Dave... seriously man you're way out of touch! She's past the barbie stage already :lol:

A bit hungover but very happy to have a week off work but at the same time a bit miffed a lot of the group stage matches have been a bit rubbish so far!

A few good games tomorrow anyway!

Yes it's my first Craig. It's been a long time since I felt this clueless. It is magic though, she is super cute.

It'll all come naturally very quickly mate - just a case of make it up as you go along. ;)

Oh and Dave... seriously man you're way out of touch! She's past the barbie stage already :lol:

:D

if I have kids, they're absolutely screwed aren't they? :icon_lol:

Joined the Dad's club on weds morning, mother, baby and father all doing fine. Thought i should announce it. Completely mental stuff.

Cracking open that Glenfiddich 30 on sat night with the England game to celebrate.

Congrats man!

Now im frustrated because i wanna watch Avatar on box office, forgot the PIN code and the Ma and Da's in England! and now they won't answer their mobiles! ring the house they're at and they're at the pub!!! Fecking feck.

Now im frustrated because i wanna watch Avatar on box office, forgot the PIN code and the Ma and Da's in England! and now they won't answer their mobiles! ring the house they're at and they're at the pub!!! Fecking feck.

Fucking hell, the parents have put a pin on to stop the rampant little teenager tugging himself to death in their absence :lol:

Fucking hell, the parents have put a pin on to stop the rampant little teenager tugging himself to death in their absence :icon_lol:

Nope. I want to watch Avatar, I watch sky in my room and i know that pin but i wanna watch it in HD and surround sound in the big room and i forgot the pin :D

And wacky, I got the internet for that :lol:

Fucking hell, the parents have put a pin on to stop the rampant little teenager tugging himself to death in their absence :icon_lol:

Nope. I want to watch Avatar, I watch sky in my room and i know that pin but i wanna watch it in HD and surround sound in the big room and i forgot the pin :D

Just as well, because I seriously doubt you'll ever get yourself a lass.

With looks like these I doubt that will ever be a problem m'dear.

Fucking hell, the parents have put a pin on to stop the rampant little teenager tugging himself to death in their absence :D

I'm more surprised he's got the arse about not being able to see Avatar tbh. If he had a decent film lined up then fair enough, but Avatar?? :lol:

With looks like these I doubt that will ever be a problem m'dear.

I doubt Walt Disney could draw you, I've heard you got to be over 18 just to look at you.

Fucking hell, the parents have put a pin on to stop the rampant little teenager tugging himself to death in their absence :D

I'm more surprised he's got the arse about not being able to see Avatar tbh. If he had a decent film lined up then fair enough, but Avatar?? :lol:

I wasn't expecting much but I enjoyed it, over hyped but enjoyable.

Avatar looks good. Starts at 8.45, doesn't look likely that the fuckers are going to phone me back anytime soon so Avatar will be a miss :lol:

Wacky, the fucking tide wouldn't take you out so shut the feck up.