What mood are you in and why?

catmag

A little stressed as the girlfriend is coming to stay for a few days and I need to go out and buy enough food for the two of us. She's vegetarian so trying to come up with some ideas for dinner.

Eggs, chips and beans.

First class mood today.

After a protracted 2 month recruitment process I have received and signed my offer from a a global bank which is worth and extra 50K a year. 3 months gardening leave here we come.

Where are you going and have they got any IT jobs going?

HSBC. I think they use external IT.

My colleague has handed his notice in today - off to Lloyds - that takes my department down to 2.

I might start looking seriously now or hold out until November when I'll have 7 years for redundancy purposes - however I'm a bit concerned all the cuts fallout will flood the market with job seekers so it might be best to go now.

First class mood today.

After a protracted 2 month recruitment process I have received and signed my offer from a a global bank which is worth and extra 50K a year. 3 months gardening leave here we come.

My colleague has handed his notice in today - off to Lloyds - that takes my department down to 2.

I might start looking seriously now or hold out until November when I'll have 7 years for redundancy purposes - however I'm a bit concerned all the cuts fallout will flood the market with job seekers so it might be best to go now.

Head hunters have been mad busy in my sector for the past few months and from what I can see there is a general drive on from a lot of the banks - even RBS are pushing.

A little stressed as the girlfriend is coming to stay for a few days and I need to go out and buy enough food for the two of us. She's vegetarian so trying to come up with some ideas for dinner.

Eggs, chips and beans.

:jesuswept:

First class mood today.

Head hunters have been mad busy in my sector for the past few months and from what I can see there is a general drive on from a lot of the banks - even RBS are pushing.

If you dont mind me asking, what do you do fella?

Yeah he had an alternative option at RBS.

Barclays are hiring shit loads as well.

First class mood today.

And I thought I was in a good mood when I found out that I got a job in McDonalds earning £4.25 an hour :jesuswept:

I was at Barclays for 6 years - they still have ambitions to be a global player and to be fair BARCAP are the darlings at the moment.

First class mood today.

Sell side on the bank markets.

I was at Barclays for 6 years - they still have ambitions to be a global player and to be fair BARCAP are the darlings at the moment.

That's the branch that's doing the mass hiring - our production manager is off there and the lad who's leaving had an interview there as well.

First class mood today.

Any call centre vacancies?

First class mood today.

Ah OK, do you have a financial background or sales?

• 3 months later...

midweek blues after a heavy birthday weekend rounded off with superb trip to the emirates. the week is dragging and i'm struggling for inspiration.

i'm hoping another good result tonight will tide me over till the weekend