What mood are you in and why?

catmag

finding it very hard to hold my tongue around my bigoted Great Aunt.

Guess which paper she reads?

Oh and if you want to play bigot-bingo I'll let you know which rotten old clichés she spouts from her hateful gob.

Got a Christmas Cracker of a hard on :D Any chicks out there wanna pull?

Seriously, though, I'm feelin' canny good. Christmas is lush. Present galore. Yes, singular. Humbug. By request. Just call me Ebaneezer Snakehips :rolleyes:

ps how the fuck do you spell Eboneezer?

Soft as shit, all you lot. I never get colds, and I have the mindset that I won't get one, even when everyone around me is sniffing and covering their desks in snotty tissues. I bet all you soft shites expect a cold at the first sign of cold weather.

Basically what I'm saying is, I'm Daley Thompson when it comes to colds. I win the mind games.

Doesn't stop you taking more sick days than a skank from scunthorpe

It does seem like everyone around me gets sick a lot more often than me. I haven't had a day off work in 3 years yet most people at my place cant say the same about the last 3 months. Cant be my lifestyle as my fruit and veg intake is woeful!

Soft as shit, all you lot. I never get colds, and I have the mindset that I won't get one, even when everyone around me is sniffing and covering their desks in snotty tissues. I bet all you soft shites expect a cold at the first sign of cold weather.

Basically what I'm saying is, I'm Daley Thompson when it comes to colds. I win the mind games.

It does seem like everyone around me gets sick a lot more often than me. I haven't had a day off work in 3 years yet most people at my place cant say the same about the last 3 months. Cant be my lifestyle as my fruit and veg intake is woeful!

I've not had a day's sick from work in about 5 years. First time I've been ill in about 2 as well. It's a right bastard as well - was trying to wrap the last of my kid's presents and it almost killed me! :lol:

Got a Christmas Cracker of a hard on :rolleyes: Any chicks out there wanna pull?

Seriously, though, I'm feelin' canny good. Christmas is lush. Present galore. Yes, singular. Humbug. By request. Just call me Ebaneezer Snakehips :razz:

ps how the fuck do you spell Eboneezer?

Snakey!

We thought you might be deceased. :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone. :icon_lol:

I've not had a day's sick from work in about 5 years.First time I've been ill in about 2 as well. It's a right bastard as well - was trying to wrap the last of my kid's presents and it almost killed me! :rolleyes:

Poor bastid :lol:

Poking fun at unfortunate's aside, I hope everyone has or will have a fantastic day!

My whole extended family are happy, my future inlaws are happy too... there is no need for any mango-scented candles tonight man! :lol:

Happy today gave some good stuff,got some good stuff. Looking forward to eating!

I like Christmas and I'm glad the gifts I gave were well received! :lol:

I got my brother a real madrid strip and he was over the moon!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Am in a great mood :lol: sometimes everything just goes right, probs the best christmas era I've had for about 7 or 8 year. London was mint last week, the whole christmas has been lush even though av been ill, but am not ill now just happy. Ganna get all healthy at the gym not been for a month the morra, my normal one is closed for the winter but the Marriott are deeing an offer £12 for 12 days usage of their facilities, yee naa am gan e. To top a belta few weeks off I think we'll win the morra get a draw at Spurs, then recharge the batteries time, get pissed and pray for the best year ever next year.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Can't be arsed being healthy, bacon is calling. I'll be healthy next year fuck it. Manyana, manyana!

Good man, it's christmas ffs! :lol:

A naa :rolleyes: In another thread I was saying some people have fat faces regardless what weight they are. Mancmag rightly pointed out the opposite that some fat people could have the body of Rik Waller but still have a thin face. He said that put three quarters of a stone on himself though and there's another chin sprouting out and that's the same with me! Some people are happy with a double or even treble chin, not me I like having a good profile, and between 15 and 16st it makes a big difference to me.

In a decent enough mood! Christmas was good and I enjoyed day. Going to shake of a hangover (probably by drinking more) and head off to the match. Should be a decent day and hopefully we can get something at Spurs/Wigan too!

Little bit peeved. Agreed to buy a mega rare pinball last night, first one for sale in the UK in 18months and I got in there first. The bloke was dodgy as fuck though, wanted the full amount paid by bank transfer before he would even let me pick it up. Then he decided I could pay 50% last night by bank transfer, until I pointed out that that wasnt going to happen at 10pm on a Bank Holiday! Everything about it was shady and he kept trying to get me to raise my offer after we had agreed a deal, threatening to sell it to someone else if he didnt get some cash immediately.

Anyway I told him to do one and posted a message on the pinball board warning people about him. Sold it to someone else 60 seconds later and they pick it up today

;)

( Sad I know but I've got to have one vice)