What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I've just made 50k on betfair in injury time of the Inter game.

Crate neet is it? Walton Asian Shopkeepers get Stella on cheap?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
I have no idea what you just said

You've just won 50 grand, you're sat on a Newcastle message board and you expect people to believe it? I'd be rounding people up in the chavviest limo I could get.

PS Meenzer....I think that ITK Eurovision qualification post is possibly one of the most disturbing things I've ever read on this message board. Norwegian qualifiers ffs! :(

:lol::icon_lol:

Even on www.oldcomptonstreet.net eyebrows would be raised at the posting of that like.

:( Just trying to spread the pink pounds around a bit, particularly since we've established we're all having a pretty shite year betting-wise. :)

God its Friday which means my week off is going way too quickly :( Off to a bikers bash tonight to see a live band. Tomorrow night going to a party which also includes a good local live band. My ears will be ringing by Sunday!

depressed.

Our lass decided to have a go at trimming my eyebrows and went to far. I look like a thumb. :rolleyes:

Tea. Spat. Everywhere.

:(

thumbboy.jpg

CT?

Crikey, he's already more verbally advanced than the Trent Posse after a couple of ciggy breaks.

(Also awww :blush:)

;)

He surprises me every day at the moment with the words I didn't realise he knew. Today he said "Noooo mammy! JoJo's bucket!" I'd only bought the bloody bucket (full of playdough) yesterday.

Oh and his current favourite, instead of "One, two, three...JUMP!" he says "Two, two, two, two......JUP!" :D

Guest Marshall-Baines
Bored, haven't been out the house since Wednesday, drinking lemsip and taking Ibrufoen and repeat

You have more illnesses and injuries that Darren Anderton yee ya cunt, and you know what his nickname was?

Am quite happy and pissed the neet, the next 6 weeks are career defining moments for me. It's like when you're in Bangkok and some little Thai bloke tells you to come inside "30 bhats HAPPY ENDING", I know it will be a happy ending ;). Very philosphical about things tonight.