What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Guest Marshall-Baines
Absolutely buzzing.Going to New York in the morning. Wanted to go ever since I first seen Jennifer Anniston's nips in Friends.

Thought Friends was Boston?

I cannot wait til the weekend / next week. To quote a certain Jip...

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

:party:

Excellent mood.

Took the little lad for his first swim today and would swear that his little head nearly swivelled off when two babes in bikinis walked past. ;)

Also had a canny discussion with my best mate about getting season tickets. His wife wasn't best pleased but its certainly a possibility and would save me having to return to the dreaded level 7.

I cannot wait til the weekend / next week. To quote a certain Jip...

The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 73 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah!

:party:

Take it steadier than the last weekend you quoted that K-Dawg, you don't want to spend Sunday cleaning the sick out of your turn-ups again do you?

Guest Marshall-Baines
Absolutely buzzing.Going to New York in the morning. Wanted to go ever since I first seen Jennifer Anniston's nips in Friends.

Your faux yank ignorance is fooling naybody ;)

Eh? Isn't friends the one with Kristey Alley? Always thought it was Boston that place with loads of Irish.

Eh? Isn't friends the one with Kristey Alley? Always thought it was Boston that place with loads of Irish.

You're thinking of "Ta, Marra" set in Chicago If I remember correctly.

That's Cheers.

Fucked off.

Was supposed to be coming up to Newcastle with a girl, but she's lost the tickets. Now, this girl I know is the flakiest most unreliable pain in the ass bitch, has ever walked the earth... but this is above and beyond, even for her. East coast won't replace the tickets despite her having proof of purchase and ID. I've rattled off a quick complaining email, but I doubt anything will happen

Now, I've had to pay for a fucking ticket because I've made so many plans and mates have changed theirs especially to fit me in. That's set me back £200. If it was just a few lads for a few beers, I'd have sacked it off for another time, but people have swapped train tickets so that they can stay in the city another day. (One lass has bailed on her younger brother's 18th to come out, although to be fair it's upstairs in the clerb ;) )

Also, I'm going to have to schedule a hernia operation soon and I fucking hate hospitals.

Also, I burnt my tongue.

Honestly, bitches ain't shit.

Fed up. Miss the ex (not the one from the other week, the one from nearly a year ago). Bah.

Was she dirty?

Haha, that's not why I miss her.

but she was though, right?;)

tbh that's pretty much the only reason I've tolerated this lass for as long as I have, :D but I reckon this is the final straw... seeya :blush:

Fed up. Miss the ex (not the one from the other week, the one from nearly a year ago). Bah.

Was she dirty?

Haha, that's not why I miss her.

In seriousness though, there's nowt worse, especially when you've had a drink. It's fine to pine for the ones that got away though, let it out and write some bad poetry.